Sign in to follow this  
PH11PS

How much does a diff weigh?

Hey guys... Looking for a sure number on how much one of these weigh... Wanna get one shipped over and wondering if it's worth it after courier costs so need to know the weight of it...

"round about 20 to 40 kilo's" is a silly answer... I'm looking for something quite specific please...

Thanks...

Ps: Just assume there's diff oil in there as well

50kg +/-5kg

PS - drain the oil, nobody will take the diff with oil in it :)

50kg +/-5kg

PS - drain the oil, nobody will take the diff with oil in it :)

Thanks mang... that's 50+/-5kg with oil yeah?

I'm asking the owner if he'll drain the oil before the courier comes to pick it up... I've asked him to weigh it up also...

just to make it a bit harder...

Wing: are you SURE?

My longnose R200 (which is about 5kg heavier than the shortnose r200 which you will have) was "around" the 35kg mark, no where near 50kg going by the feel of it... and i've read that the diffs are around 30 for r200 and 35 for longnose r200. I'm not saying that these figures are 100% correct, but just saying im pretty sure its not 50kg so if the OP wants a definate answer he "may" have to wait until the next reply..

ps look on ozdat.com or datnet.org for specific weights, they're on there but i just cant be bothered searching k :)

I've sent a few around, 45kg is what I put it at, but with shipping items it's always better to er on the heavier side or else you'll have to pay penalty fees.

Appreciating the replies people...

1onenil0 - That link is platinum... Thanks heaps for posting...

If you feels tensed about your weight than you should must take care of your diet by eating things that gives you proteins. Not only but also essay writing help online uploads the videos on the specific web according to diet plan.