Sign in to follow this  
J's 180

Who threw something at Dizzee at BDO Gold Coast?

Someone threw something at Dizzee Rascal when he did the Gold Coast BDO. He jumped down off stage and ran to what appeared to be someone and his security went in after him. Dunno if he found the guy or what but that's hell crazy! I think it's just aussie tradition to throw stuff at people on stage at BDO. when i went last year people threw stuff too. Wankers i know!

I heard about this on JJJ. Some guy threw a deoderant can at Dizee and it hit him in the face. So he got shitty and apparently the crowd just parted and everyone was pointing at this one guy, so they all started pushing him up the front, and so Dizee jumped down and tried to clock him one :lol: Legend.

Perhaps the bloke that threw it misheard his song 'Dirtee Cash' as 'Dirtee Trash' and thought he could some shower-in-a-can.

Would have been Doggin if he didnt come back on... I was a lil way back and didnt realise someone through something i just saw him leave the stage.

Someone threw something at Dizzee Rascal when he did the Gold Coast BDO. He jumped down off stage and ran to what appeared to be someone and his security went in after him. Dunno if he found the guy or what but that's hell crazy! I think it's just aussie tradition to throw stuff at people on stage at BDO. when i went last year people threw stuff too. Wankers i know!

a very smart man

i remmeber at one of them slipknot were playing one guy threw a bottle at corey taylor and he called him a *richard cranium* thru the mic on stage

serves him right.

His music is shit, and so is he. They should have thrown a brick.

+1

dizzee rascal is a talentless bum. his voice and music is shite. he's only had some success when he teamed up with calvin harris and armand van helden. on his own he's nothing.

wish the guy threw something bigger at him

he has gone crap since teaming up with calvin. his older stuff is alot better.