Sign in to follow this  
adz2332

Need Girls Help

Hey all,

Im a 24 year old bloke who has bought my own place in the lst 6 months... anyway...

Im inviting a girl around and have said i will cook them tea.

Problem is i have no idea what or where to start. I mean i can cook basic pasta recipes and bbq meat etc but i was thinking something slightly more impressive!

What have you cooked or had cooked for you that you would class as a bit impressive?

Any fav recipes?

Any websites that you'd recommend?

Any help would be great!

Thanks ladies.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Food is a hard topic coz everyone has different taste etc.

Id be happy with beer battered chips and a chicken parm :)

Impressive meals may not turn out very tasty.. its pretty risky!

Maybe grilled chicken with avacado or something?

Some advice would be to maybe check on google for 'fancy' meals to cook, and then cook the meal afew days before the girl comes over to make sure you know what your doing and if it tastes ok.

Other than that ive got nothing..

She should be happy that your atleast cooking dinner for her.. doesnt matter what it is :-)

hope this helps abit lol

Good luck!

I'm a dude... BUT...

try a roast! its pretty awesome to attempt and should have create mental correlation to happier/more celebrative times; it certainly did for me as i cooked and consumed my first roast (very successful+semi easy) this evening.

warning is that it takes TIME, LOTS and LOTS of time!

Alright you deadshit.. Get a f**king oven.. Get two f**king trays.. One tray is for roast vegetables.. Potato, carrot, leaks and pinpoint, coat that f**king shit on olive oil, salt then pepper.. Should take about 40 mins at like 150 degrees... You can always check.. Second is the main part you f**k.. Get a f**king chicken.. Much like yourself.. Mash up in something like a mortar and pestel.. A bunch of pepper corns, a few garlic gloves, lemon zest ( the skin of a lemon you dumbf**k) thyme (a herb boss) and some salt.. A pinch.. And then lots of butter mushed in... Now.. The final part you put the butter under the skin of the chicken on it's breasts you can separate the skin from the breast before to make it easier, anyway get all that shit you made in there and spread it the f**k around.. Cook it for about 50 mins to an hour at 160 or less.. You can test and see for yourself you f**king dumbass. Then serve it up and f**k her in the ass wearing the carcass of the chicken on your head.

Alright you deadshit.. Get a f**king oven.. Get two f**king trays.. One tray is for roast vegetables.. Potato, carrot, leaks and pinpoint, coat that f**king shit on olive oil, salt then pepper.. Should take about 40 mins at like 150 degrees... You can always check.. Second is the main part you f**k.. Get a f**king chicken.. Much like yourself.. Mash up in something like a mortar and pestel.. A bunch of pepper corns, a few garlic gloves, lemon zest ( the skin of a lemon you dumbf**k) thyme (a herb boss) and some salt.. A pinch.. And then lots of butter mushed in... Now.. The final part you put the butter under the skin of the chicken on it's breasts you can separate the skin from the breast before to make it easier, anyway get all that shit you made in there and spread it the f**k around.. Cook it for about 50 mins to an hour at 160 or less.. You can test and see for yourself you f**king dumbass. Then serve it up and f**k her in the ass wearing the carcass of the chicken on your head.

laugh.gifw00t2.giflaugh.gifw00t2.giflaugh.gifw00t2.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gifw00t2.giflaugh.gifw00t2.giflaugh.gifw00t2.giflaugh.gif

Shit.. I must have been so pissed when I wrote that.. Almost 5am

you'd be a fun person to be around when you've had a few then :thumbsup:

LOL that was the funniest shit I hve read on ns for awhile!! Good explination also lols.

To the OP roast is your best bet, everyone loves a roast