Sign in to follow this  
GTR Grey Ghost

RB26DETT - 0-300 in 13.7 This is awesome, thougts?

Hi guys and gals, I occasionally check out the You Tube as most of us do and came across this video, is awesome and exciting, again reiterates the potential of the sweet RB's nice and what a package. What do you think?

Oops still recovering, here is the link :-)

Is an awesome video however it seems that you are the only reply to my post so others disagree or have much better performing rides? lol, somewhat dissapointing considering what this vehicle (namely skyline) has achieved, you do not see this sort of performance often. Cheers Mate,

Is an awesome video however it seems that you are the only reply to my post so others disagree or have much better performing rides? lol, somewhat dissapointing considering what this vehicle (namely skyline) has achieved, you do not see this sort of performance often. Cheers Mate,

Nah mate, this is as old as the hills. :rolleyes:

Nah mate, this is as old as the hills. rolleyes.gif

Hey there, lol, may be old as the hills, i did not know but I doubt theres "many" GTR's kicking around do that, awesome still no matter when it was done, !