Sign in to follow this  
YB50FT

WSID this Wed 17th of Feb

Ok so last week fell through but who is up for abit of drag racing this week.....competing optional lol

i wish :(

i was down there in December watching, and the whole time wishing i had my car there to race lol

Ayo!!

YB5OFT, where do you want to meet up??

I'm not missing out this time.....I need to meet u cause I have no idea where to go..... :woot: :woot: :woot:

Hey, I can meet you before we head in if you like. That way we aren't sitting round waiting on our own. Anyone else keen?

Hey, I can meet you before we head in if you like. That way we aren't sitting round waiting on our own. Anyone else keen?

Sweet, Let me know what time and where?? I probably won't stay out too late as i'll be cruising on my own and i've got a long travel home...

Where bouts you coming from? I'm just round the corner from the track. I can meet you somewhere on the great western highway. Racing starts at 6pm

Where bouts you coming from? I'm just round the corner from the track. I can meet you somewhere on the great western highway. Racing starts at 6pm

Does it start at 6pm? I thought they started later then that? dont know start like at 7 or 8?

So where is meet up point? I aint in the race ...

100% racing starts at 6 coz scrutineering usually starts round 4:30-5. Meet up can be 6 or 6:30 then we can head in together. We can meet at the maccas on reservoir rd Blacktown, just off the great western highway. Then we can cruise to the track which is less than 5 min from there.

Meetin at 7 ok, didn't get out of work till late...... Meet the teacher afternoon lol. Aileen you meeting us at maccas?

Hey Ladies,

Don't be shy to reply, Keep a look out on this page for Wednesday night or wednesday fortnightly meet ups, Someone is probably going to be there so if you want to catch up or are free on a wednesday night, this is the topic to look under....

So far, I haven't made it to 1 yet but the next one i'm assuming is the 24th, Watch this post for more updated details during the week but like i said ladies, through your interest up.

and Yo Sxcspider you going to go to the next one??

AYO Marlene.. if my cousin goes down yeah i might head down with him.. might not be there till latish as i dnt get home till 7ish.. ill ring ya if i go down either way.. :D

24th sounds good

You're funny.... That was 2 days ago...... :rolleyes:

looks like it is getting quite here .. ladies...

I'm up for the next one....bit hard as I have dance class Wed nights so will sacrifice the odd one for a meet up

Who's up for mid April meet?

sounds good to me thumbsup.gif

Who's up for mid April meet?

sounds good to me thumbsup.gif

Guess not many girls check out the forum very often ...