Sign in to follow this  
YB50FT

Mini Meet Up

Hi girls, Marline and I are meeting up at Livo KK at 8pm tomorrow.....if anyone else is keen feel free to come along.

Can I comeeeee?

of course....the more the merrier.

What car will you be in so we can keep an eye out for you?

Can I comeeeee?

LOL u better check if its girls only.. coz ur a dude, right? might be a bit akward.

All good one of ma mates is a dude, he's coming with his Mrs...

and I totally forgot it was spose to be for the ladeez... we'll just tell him to throw some lippy on.... :silly: :silly: :silly:

All good one of ma mates is a dude, he's coming with his Mrs...

and I totally forgot it was spose to be for the ladeez... we'll just tell him to throw some lippy on.... tonguebigeye.giftonguebigeye.giftonguebigeye.gif

I so didn't even notice it was a dude.....lol doh.gif

hehe sorrrry..

i have met MarS15 before, at a NS cruise.

I own the dark green s13 with the lumpy idle and the D1Rs.

Im going to be out at KKs tonight anyway meeting some mates, if i see you i will come over and say Hi for sure! :)

How 12th March?

Sorri can't make that Friday, because i'll be doing the midnight cruise on Sat....

yo YB5OFT,

you coming on the midnight cruise?? be a good time to pump those cars out... ha ha ha.. tell yah man to come, we'll drive down they can drive back up so we can sleep....

How 12th March?

Sorri can't make that Friday, because i'll be doing the midnight cruise on Sat....

yo YB5OFT,

you coming on the midnight cruise?? be a good time to pump those cars out... ha ha ha.. tell yah man to come, we'll drive down they can drive back up so we can sleep....

I'm keen for the midnight cruise....all depends on how my niece's surgery goes the day before. If I come he'll be there........he doesn't appreciate being a passenger but he'll have to for the night lol

I'm keen for the midnight cruise....all depends on how my niece's surgery goes the day before. If I come he'll be there........he doesn't appreciate being a passenger but he'll have to for the night lol

Sorry bro, I forgot about your niece.... Yeah My mans the same to, he'll be like yeah yeah you can drive then we'll meet up and then he'll be like oh babe you forgot your glasses or something stupid like that, he'll probably hide them... ha ha ha...

Well hopefully we can meet up before then, I'm working again for my uncles company, a night job Sun to Thurs so i won't be able to meet week nights for a few weeks, but whenever your down your mans ways giz a hollar and well catch up...Sweet...

Lol...... Sometimes they'll do anything to drive lol. I'm hoping all goes well with my niece coz I really wanna go. Will keep you posted. Meet up beforehand sounds good if I can make it. That's cool, works work. Hbe so much goin on over the next few weeks anyways dude. Will give you a yell if I'm out that way soon.

*sign* if only the melbs girlz were as keen :shades: