Sign in to follow this  
D1C33

BENO'S RB26 SIL80

a guy named evan did it mate :thumbsup:

How do i get in contact with Evan?

lol all i can say is goodluck.. ill pm u

quick update, i no i really shouldnt have, BUT i swapped my TD05 kit and got a 2007 kx250f lol couldnt resist temptation!!

but anyways im goin 2 work on the car 2nyt and were lookin good for a tune friday at this stage! will have pics and hopefully a video up 2 :)

KX 250F is heaps better than twin td05 ;) post up a pic.

KX 250F is heaps better than twin td05 ;) post up a pic.

hey mate tough as build...

just wondering because of the tubs where the following is now located:

power steering reservoir

washer bottle

charcoal canister

fuse box

cheers

nigel- yea so glad i swapped!! bin wantin a bike since i was little.. turbos wouldav just sat round 4 ages anyway, PLUS id have 2 change all my piping and lines again n thats defnitly not gona happen any time soon lol

huddy- thanks dude! p/s reservoir is now on the passengers strut tower, washer bottle is in the cabin which is only used as a cooler spray anyway.. its mounted behind passenger seat where the seatbelt mounts 2 (inbetween the LHR quarter panel and the inner body) i dont have a charcoal canister and also the relay boxes are gone, i had the whole car rewired and relays, fuses, ecu, igniter etc etc is now under the dash

heres the new toy :)

003.jpg

TUNE THIS WEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

very impressive man! its going to be epic once its tuned and running!

will be good to see it slide! and hear it on full noise too

Very nice build mate keep up the good work.

Do u have plans for the body of the car?

cheers guys and yep i sure do. ive got a rough idea of what im gona do so ill leave it as a bit of a surprise..

outside of the car will be attended to after my 1st private day on june 2nd so if i ding it, it wont bother me as much lol

more pics coming this week... engine bays pretty much finished, ready for a tune, just need sum fuel :) and also will chuck up a vid of the dyno run next week if all goes 2 plan

fire up the big 2-6 2nyt and tune 2mora :)

lol not far off mate!! i need a vented carbon or fibreglass s13 bonnet if any1 can help :)

nigel- yea so glad i swapped!! bin wantin a bike since i was little.. turbos wouldav just sat round 4 ages anyway, PLUS id have 2 change all my piping and lines again n thats defnitly not gona happen any time soon lol

huddy- thanks dude! p/s reservoir is now on the passengers strut tower, washer bottle is in the cabin which is only used as a cooler spray anyway.. its mounted behind passenger seat where the seatbelt mounts 2 (inbetween the LHR quarter panel and the inner body) i dont have a charcoal canister and also the relay boxes are gone, i had the whole car rewired and relays, fuses, ecu, igniter etc etc is now under the dash

heres the new toy :)

003.jpg

haha ive thrashed that bike :P,goes good

Taking your sweet ass time... :lol:

Evan does awesome work... it might take him 6mths tho :lol:

Awesome build mate. Keep up the good work. I cant wait to see it slide

hally- haha have ya? u know taylor then? i popped the motor first day after 4 hours of thrashn lol went hard as f**k tho lol gona rebuild it soon wen the cars done!

softy- yea good things take time my friend! evans work is nuts but does take forever to do it.. i think thats gona change soon as hes in the process of starting his own workshop now.

beamboy- thanks mate ill have sum pics up next week probably thursday of it slidin out at lala. have a private prac all day wednesday :) cant wait!!!

got dyno results and stuff now and more pics coming so they will b up very very soon!

cheers

that your skid out the front of your missus house?

that your skid out the front of your missus house?

haha nah mate thats the snotbox n/a auto 33 u mite hav seen out the front, he's mates with the ferals across the road! sits there on the limiter wen he starts it up dead cold haha

i pretty much live in the shed atm lol feel free to stop by n say gday :thumbsup:

k well cars almost ready 2 roll for the 2nd of june private day at lala.. :woot:

still yet 2 drive the thing- im holding off till the private day as i get my full license the day b4 n dont wana lose my license for the 3rd time haha perfect timing LOL

car was tuned last week at jaustec on their mainline dyno and made 256rwkw on 19psi with 802nm (not sure how correct the torque figure is) turns out they were standard turbo's so pretty happy with that for now as long as it drives well..

im running 2 boost settings- high boost after playing with the cam gears it ended up making full boost 300rpm earlier than b4 so now its on full boost at 3100rpm and making 242rwkw on 14-15psi

and low boost it made 206rwkw on 9-10psi

so now that the tunes out of the way ive been having a good look over the car and found sum small issues that need to be fixed b4 next wednesday which shouldnt be a drama, minor leaks and stuff.. once they're sorted, its off 2 adelaide radial for wheel alignment next monday and all i need now is a carbon vented bonnet which im getting from viva on wednesday. im also in need of a harness which i still havent found yet! so if any1 knows where 2 get a good 1 at a good price that'll bolt straight in, please let me know

enough dribbling shit, heres new pics :) lol

Z140.jpg

Z139.jpg

040.JPG

043.JPG

Z130.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

hally- haha have ya? u know taylor then? i popped the motor first day after 4 hours of thrashn lol went hard as f**k tho lol gona rebuild it soon wen the cars done

yer azza told me the other day ,thats crap ay tht bike was sweet,n yer was fangin it up the river pissed as lol,went to school with taylor and see him most weekends lol.gd idea worth a rebuild dope as bike even better look at ur f**kin car ya bastard haha jelous as

sounds really nice

I was going to join you across the road

if it sounded like you were going over there for private road testing

took car out to mallala yesterday after a crazy 7 days b4 hand!! I WAS ABSOLUTLY flat out workin on it til 12 almost every nite!

last few days i had so much to do.. i got bonnet pins done, wheel alignment issues, rolled rear guards, another wheel alignment, no powersteering, rebuilt powersteering pump, 2x day permits and lots of other little dramas... arrrgh never ending!!

finally made it out there anyway!

will defnitly get some pics and details up when jay puts em up today :)

i love this car to death.

such a great build mate.

propsicles to you, hombre.

Damn dude! This thing is all sorts of awesome! :thumb: