Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

Skidpan day @ Sutton

I'll find out if i'm able to make it by tomorrow, if possible could i pay in cash?

Thought I might come down and give it a bash and have a bit of fun.

PM Sent..

I'll find out if i'm able to make it by tomorrow, if possible could i pay in cash?

Provided you get it to me by this Friday arvo, then yes. I'm going away next week so won't be able to take a cash payment.

Thought I might come down and give it a bash and have a bit of fun.

PM Sent..

Payment received, see you out there.

even though ive paid i just would like to say that ill definetly be there :) i loose my licence on the 3rd of may so ill be making it a great day lol for the last time you will see the silvia in 3 months...

^^ That's the spirit!!

All 10 spots are now filled.

Danny i'm sorry to tell that the two decent looking chicks that were coming along will not be - they're a gay couple anyways but I was going to get a laugh out of a few boys trying to have a crack at them.

my cute underage face can crack anything. LOL

LOL sol... so dissapointed in u lol :P

woo cant wait 4 this!!

You should be happy Danny, i've just saved you a world of embarrassment.

Colezy91 is out, JCook is in.

Colezy91 is out, JCook is in.

Oh hell yeah

yea sorry about that.. im so angry i cant get my turbo done in time :( oh well such is life im sure there will be another chance i will get to do it again...

Just got my AE86 back yesterday :drool:

She only makes 68.7kw at the wheels, but makes 353nm of torque... so it should be a bit of fun B)

Just got my AE86 back yesterday drool.gif

She only makes 68.7kw at the wheels, but makes 353nm of torque... so it should be a bit of fun cool.gif

haha what my s13 use to make

She only makes 68.7kw at the wheels, but makes 353nm of torque... so it should be a bit of fun cool.gif

I don't think your car made 353nm of torque. And Sloth, that is alot of torque, how did you manage that?

I don't think your car made 353nm of torque. And Sloth, that is alot of torque, how did you manage that?

Sorry, got the number wrong 343 at 3100rpm.

I'll post the dyno charts tonight after work.

no around 68kw i meant

Bad news:

JCook is out so we're down to 9 with 10 people paid up. This f**ks things up a little as he and Colezy are mates, so he was simply going to fill in Colezy's spot and pay him back his $120. Now I need another person to take this spot or else it's going to cost me $120 to cover the payment on Thursday.

Any takers?

Bad news:

JCook is out so we're down to 9 with 10 people paid up. This f**ks things up a little as he and Colezy are mates, so he was simply going to fill in Colezy's spot and pay him back his $120. Now I need another person to take this spot or else it's going to cost me $120 to cover the payment on Thursday.

Any takers?

I've got a mate who really wants to go. Unfortunately he doesn't have a phone. I'll go and see him tomorrow.

Cheers Eiji, let me know how you go. I'll have a word to Fifth Gear tomorrow, see if they're happy for me to postpone the payment a little.

Cheers Eiji, let me know how you go. I'll have a word to Fifth Gear tomorrow, see if they're happy for me to postpone the payment a little.

I talked to my mate. He will take the spot and send payment tomorrow.

Name should be Huon C

I talked to my mate. He will take the spot and send payment tomorrow.

Name should be Huon C

Just received a SMS saying he deposited the money.

Payment received, spots are full again.

The day has been paid for!

Payment received, the day is booked and sorted.

Important details:

Information for your day with Fifth Gear Motoring

A location map to the Sutton Road Driver Training Complex is on our web site at the following address: http://www.fifthgear.com.au/defensive_directions.php and the course is held on the skid pan to the left as you drive in the gate.

The course duration is 8am to approximately 12:30pm for a morning course and 12:45pm to approximately 5:15pm for an afternoon course. Drinks are provided for the day, water and soft drinks.

It is advisable to dress to suit the weather conditions of the day and be mindful to wear suitable footwear eg: no thongs, heels, etc.

It is a requirement by the training complex, that the vehicle you bring for the course is in a road worthy condition and that it must not exceed EPA noise limit - 90dba. We will have a noise metre at the course to monitor vehicles.

It is advisable that you check the following things on the vehicle you plan to bring on the day of your course;

• There should no loose object in the vehicle like umbrellas, speakers, luggage, junk etc.

• Windows are clean inside and out.

• Tyre pressures are correct, you may need to refer to the owners manual or there should be a sticker inside the drivers door with required pressures. I would advise not to put bald tyres on the rear as you will need tread in the wet for best vehicle control.

• You have at least ¾ of a tank of petrol.

• All fluid levels under the bonnet are correct, especially water & oil.

The above information is a guide and if you have any concerns prior to attending the course then please feel free to contact us for help on 0466 460 911. You are more than welcome to invite spectators to watch and bring along cameras etc.

We look forward to seeing you on the day.

Thanks

Fifth Gear Motoring.

^^ Further to that get lunch beforehand & BE THERE ON TIME!

That depends on the people driving. If they want to have a meet up that's fine with me.

I'm on a permit at the moment, so I can't drive outside of ACT.

But, I am willing to meet up before hand (maybe for lunch) and then drive in.