Sign in to follow this  
PerformanceShop

8 in 1 Emergency Power Stations $245 after discount

Hey guys,

Our biggest seller in terms of jump starters, our 8 in 1 Power station. These things have a lot to them! If you have an Engel Fridge, you could run it off this system alone for 14 hours straight. It can charge your phone batteries, your laptop charger, jump start your car, pump your tyres etc etc etc. Truly an Emergency system, you will never have to worry about getting stuck out in the middle of nowhere again.

Its designed to fit in the boot of your 4WD without taking much room at all!

1997_0.jpg1997_1.jpg1997_2.jpg1997_3.jpg

Trickle Charge the unit through Sunlight

Uses the suns energy to charge the battery unit at a rate of about .25A to .5A in ideal conditions (approximately)

Jumpstart System

A fully portable jumpstart that is ideal for anyone needing to jump start an automobile or light truck engine in an emergency. Simply hook up the colour coded cables from your jump start to your dead battery, start the vehicle and you are on your way. Perfect for powering 12 Volt Batteries in recreational vehicles and equipment that is not regularly used such as boats, motorcycles etc.

200 Watt Power Inverter

Built in power inverter that provides 240 Volt power - equipped with AC socket to plug in your AC appliances like TV's, Laptops and other small basic appliances.

260 PSI Air Compressor with Reading Gauge

Powerful built in Air compressor easily inflates vehicles tyres for regular maintenance and road side emergencies.

USB Outlet

Standard 5 Volt USB Port provides power for PSP's, MP3 Players, etc.

2 x 12 Volt DC Outlets

Portable 12 Volt power supply equipped with outlet socket to plug into auto accessories and appliances. An ideal power source for spotlights, car vacuums, portable fridges and much more.

Magnetic Rechargable LED Worklight

The portable power station comes with a built in work light which provides lasting portable lighting.

Emergency Warning Light

Portable flashing warning/hazard light for emergency purposes.

Specifications:

* Battery Capacity: 14Ah

* Jumpstarter: 300A

* 12V Output: 10A max

* 240VAC Output: 200Watt

* USB Output: 5V, 500mA

* Air Compressor: 260PSI

* Cold Cranking Amps: 250CCA

All of this for $255! down from $299 Retail.

In fact, I'll even throw in a $10 discount to any member on this forum! Just follow the link, when it comes time to pay, add a gift voucher of HT10PS and then pay the rest via credit card/paypal/direct deposit!

http://performanceshop.com.au/a/1362/z/hardtuned/product/8-in1-Power-Station-with-Solar-Charger-and-Air-Compressor/1997

Any questions, please feel free to call or pm us!

tradingpostad.jpg

damn,

those things are pretty cool... ill let me 4wding mates kno!

I got one of these about 6 months ago, works very well! Pumps up tyres on my 4x4 no worries. Highly recommended! + great service from these guys :)

I got one of these about 6 months ago, works very well! Pumps up tyres on my 4x4 no worries. Highly recommended! + great service from these guys :)

Also good for track cars!!!

IMAG0046.jpgIMAG0047.jpg

(Sorry about crappy pics, taken with my phone!)