Sign in to follow this  
purplesil80

who do you know thats famous?

Oh, and Warrick Caper... But he is a f**kwit, and doesn't count.

And last, not my proudest moment but was chatting up Nicky Webster at the Normanby in bris one sunday arvo, and i had no idea who it was... My friends told me after things got interesting lol

I wonder if she was there thinking "Damn this guy must think its his lucky day hooking in with Nicky Webster"

lol

LOL, i have no doubt thats what she was thinking..

I got a coupla kisses for my efforts though

Strawberry Kisses?

And last, not my proudest moment but was chatting up Nicky Webster at the Normanby in bris one sunday arvo, and i had no idea who it was... My friends told me after things got interesting lol

I wonder if she was there thinking "Damn this guy must think its his lucky day hooking in with Nicky Webster"

lol

Strawberry Kisses?

it was a good joke, but u have to ask yourself, was it worth a few lols to out yourself as a self confessed webster follower?

met Greg Inglis (Melb Storm) and Sam Thaiday from the Broncos at a local pub in melbs west one night. Had a chat n beer with Sam, pretty down to earth dude.

Played poker with Arj Barker at crown once.

The ex's gf was related to Nick and Chris from the band Jet, got to meet them a few times.

i used to jump on alan didak's back in high school

i met Anton Senna years and years ago when he came to adelaide for the F1... was cool... he even signed my united colours of benetton jacket :D

assuming u mean Ayrton that's a pretty big one, doesnt get much bigger in the motorsport world.

Agreed, we have a winner thus far. Even though most of the famous people mentioned in here, the poster doesn't actually KNOW rather just met them.

Strawberry Kisses?

it was a good joke, but u have to ask yourself, was it worth a few lols to out yourself as a self confessed webster follower?

^^^ YOU GOT THE JOKE, YOU OUTTED YOURSELF TOO!! :lol:

Wait, what have I done?! :bandaid:

forgot to mention, i served Allan Langer and Cathy Freeman when i was working at KFC on the sunshine coast like 4 years ago, that was cool. and ive met Andrew Symonds a few times

Used to be best mates with Lleyton Hewitt before I was old enough to know any better.

I've seen his sites... your brother? cool..

Didn't he design Kobe's website?

Yeah he's my bro. 2 years younger than me.

Did the kb24.com site, done a few UFC tops for fighters, some stuff for a few golfers and a couple of other sports.

Done work for shoe companies as well. He gets sent free shit constantly :lol:.

That is mad! Does he live here or in America?

:lol: 180Stick

Lives here still.

He wants to move up to the US but he wouldn't be able to. His organisation skills are terrible. He loses his car keys about 5 times a week. :lol:

i met Anton Senna years and years ago when he came to adelaide for the F1... was cool... he even signed my united colours of benetton jacket :D

assuming u mean Ayrton that's a pretty big one, doesnt get much bigger in the motorsport world.

yeah sorry bout the typo.

it was 1989 and i was only a young kid of 8 years age. was such an awe inspring event thats for sure. i have a poster of the fosters promo from the event in my comp room lol.

Jealous! That is one person I would have loved to have met. Hopefully I can meet his nephew this w/e... See what happens I guess.

Back on topic though, I went to school with Daniel Gianseracusa (however you spell it) who plays for the Western Bulldogs.

Also, one of the shirt lifters that was in my year level is a news reader for SBS :lol:

Saw Dave Grohl whilst I was having a coffee with my mate on Chapel St one evening. He was with his wife and she was pregnant at the time (about 3-4 years ago). Seemed like a really nice bloke and he posed for pictures with a few people. Know a few AFL players but with ten teams in Melbourne everyone knows a few and have met a few famous runners but none most people would know. I never really see anyone famous though, Grohl was surprising.

My brother has met tons of people including some weird ones like Al Gore, Cat Stevens, and Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall.

Oh yeah, and Rob 'Millsy' Mills hit on my wife a few years back...how's that for a claim to fame?

When i was a kid i lived in a wine growing valley in California.

Charles Schulz (the artist behind the snoopy comic) had an ice skating rink in the town, and for a fund raiser he had it covered over with wood and a skate park built for an extreme sports demo.

My folks and i went along to see the show, twas fair impressive, but when you're 9 i guess anything that involves speed, wheels and backflips is.

The next day my parents and i were in some park for a bbq, but there weren't any tables left to sit at.

I went off to take a wizz behind some massive bush, and when i got back, i saw my parents siting with another family.

The other family had invited us to sit with them when they had seen us walking around looking for a table.

And the family was Tony Hawk, his wife and two young kids, and Matt Hoffman was chilling with the Hawk's that day so he was there too.

When i got to the table my dad was chatting with Tony about his special way of cooking snags, then when he saw me he said "oh Tony this is my son, he's just gotten into the whole skateboarding thing, maybe he's heard of you, Danny this is Tony Hawk"

needles to say it was quite surreal...

That's awesome! Did your dad embarass you and say "Show Tony Hawk your new trick" and then insist that you perform a 5cm ollie?

Cousin Mat McBriar punts for Dallas Cowboys in the NFL, doesn't get much media coverage in oz tho cause he never played AFL.

http://www.nfl.com/players/matmcbriar/profile?id=MCB332712

wowzers, thats a huge one.. also the guy that met senna is another huge one, as is the guy that met doohan a few times..

uh, im met a few of the NQ cowboys players, thursto, matty bowen, carl webb when he played, last time i was in america i met two of the guys from Thursday and all the guys from billy talent (both bands).

probs the only famous person i know who wouldnt be famous to anyone here is my cousin is the bass player for a band called Vedera, they are getting pretty big in the states..

and iv seen heaps of famous people as iv been in LAX many many times, theres always celebs randomly walking round there.. Samuel L jackson, jim carrey, jon voight, cant think of any other right now..

Strawberry Kisses?

I don't have to be a follower of Joseph Smith to know that Mormons are annoying.

Did the kb24.com site, done a few UFC tops for fighters, some stuff for a few golfers and a couple of other sports.

Lives here still.

He wants to move up to the US but he wouldn't be able to. His organisation skills are terrible. He loses his car keys about 5 times a week. :lol:

But, can he drive a manual?

i used to jump on alan didak's back in high school

Behind the bike sheds?

Lives here still.

But, can he drive a manual?

He's moving to the US cush, I think you mean stick shift...

forgot to mention another person Ive chatted with that was at my club ...Any one know Louie Shelton ?? ( dont google it , curious to know if any one knows who I mean lol )

Strawberry Kisses?

I don't have to be a follower of Joseph Smith to know that Mormons are annoying.

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

DUMB DUMB

250px-JosephSmith.jpg

Strawberry Kisses?

Who?

:lol:

I met Chris Jericho once - that was pretty cool.

I was disappoined though that in real life he's actually a really nice bloke - whereas I was hoping he would be heaps arrogant like the character he plays in the WWE.

met juan pablo montoya in 2006 when on a bus inbetween sydney domestic and international air port, same day met scott speed who was checking into a flight in front of me.

I know Pervy's mum...

good times... humpy.gif

No shit?

Me too!

most of the people you guys are talking about i have never not once heard of them hahaha

properly the biggest celeb i met was Russel Crowe, he owns the nymboida coaching inn and i was out there with a mate having a few beers and he joined in, not a bad bloke.. but then again anyone from Coffs harbor would have seen and met him :lol:

ive also met Troy Cassar-Daley as he went to school with my older brother.. and also lee kernaghan

numerous V8 supercar drivers..

Wally Lewis and his son, delivery pizza's to them one night at the place in redland bay.

thats all that really comes to mind... so mainly Aussie celebs

LOL at 180sticks and nicky webster :lol:

properly the biggest celeb i met was Russel Crowe, he owns the nymboida coaching inn and i was out there with a mate having a few beers and he joined in, not a bad bloke.. but then again anyone from Coffs harbor would have seen and met him :lol:

My old man's farm shares a fence with his. I should go cow tipping over there one night :lol:

had an advanced driving class with peter brock once. done hot laps with skaife and todd kelly.

met alice cooper, no where near as scary lookin when he's off stage :P

met lano and woodley a while back, they came into my work. also, eric banna came in a while back too.

and when i was about 3 i was playing cars with pat cash in my back yard.

One of me best mates uncle is Ian healy see him all the time

bmx riders good mates with Alex hiam and spoken heaps to Ryan guettlar Clint millar Nick Richardson and those lads

and when in englad last year spoke to Lewis Hamilton at goodwood festival of speed