Sign in to follow this  
sykes is a j

touch up paint

find the paint code on your VIN plate and go into like autobarn, repco or supercheap

yeh they can mix you up your paint code and its really pretty close, but it wont be exact because of how old your paint might be, other option is to take it to a place in croydon car paint plus i thinik and get them to colour match it

find the paint code on your VIN plate and go into like autobarn, repco or supercheap

they wont have colours off the shelf for most import cars, i should know cause i tried to get it for my gunmetal grey s13 and they dont have the code. You need to get it mixed by a automotive paint shop - from there they can put it into a can or whatver you need

VU @ DT Panels

All they ever do is import cars, drop by they will have the info or maybe the paint you need :)

they wont have colours off the shelf for most import cars, i should know cause i tried to get it for my gunmetal grey s13 and they dont have the code. You need to get it mixed by a automotive paint shop - from there they can put it into a can or whatver you need

Dunno about where you are from but at our auto barn they mix up paint aswell and can put it in either a touch up container or in a pressure pack (spray can)

If not, yeah head to an automotive paint shop