Sign in to follow this  
YB50FT

NSW Girl Cruise

Ok it seems the girls section has died in the ass of late so wondering if anyone is interested in a meet up next week sometime?

Sorry I am in the Hunter Valley now...

Seems like theres noone left in Sydney anymore dry.gif

im up for a cruise!!

ohh.. sorry didnt realise its a girls forum :S

im up for a cruise!!

ohh.. sorry didnt realise its a girls forum confused.gif

lol it happens.......check the NSW events section for any upcoming cruises/events

I have moved to Brisbane!

Sorry I am in the Hunter Valley now...

Where abouts in the valley? Thats where I grew up!

I am in Cessnock atm staying with my Grannies until the boyfriend gets up here (which is today), then we will be moving out somewhere nice in the surrounding area.

Omg, I used to live in abermain lol. Typical, I leave n more imports move in! Haha

I'm still alive, I've tried texting the girls but no reply .... whistle.gif

Seems everyone but you and me has gone M.I.A. lol

What up Ladeez...

Yeah sorri, I've been a bit silent... Now that i work afternoons, i'm to buggered to do anything anymore....

Hey got defected lastnite, a whole lot of bullshit tho, a triple s went hooning pass and the cop was on his tail till he seen my car, came for me even tho i was driving slow as...

5 defects, only legitimate one would've been the BOV the other four were stoopid.... So i got 7 days to fix em up... the young cop was sweet it was the old dude with him was a Prickk....

Well ladeez, will let yuuz know when i'm free again to catch up at this stage will be a while, but don't forget you 2, when yuuz are down my way... Hollar at cha Gurl....

Peace...

[quote name=YB50FT' date='24 April 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1272063339'

post='5717687]

What up Ladeez...

Yeah sorri, I've been a bit silent... Now that i work afternoons, i'm to buggered to do anything anymore....

Hey got defected lastnite, a whole lot of bullshit tho, a triple s went hooning pass and the cop was on his tail till he seen my car, came for me even tho i was driving slow as...

5 defects, only legitimate one would've been the BOV the other four were stoopid.... So i got 7 days to fix em up... the young cop was sweet it was the old dude with him was a Prickk....

Well ladeez, will let yuuz know when i'm free again to catch up at this stage will be a while, but don't forget you 2, when yuuz are down my way... Hollar at cha Gurl....

Peace...

Hey marline!

What did else did you get defect for? Are you able to clear all the defects? Have you got all the original parts?

Keep us posted with how you go with it

What up Ladeez...

Peace...

Damn that sucks, hope all is well despite that though.

hey im still alive!!!! lol

YOU'RE BACK lol

haha not quite, this sunday, but yeah im prety much here in spirit hehe

haha not quite, this sunday, but yeah im prety much here in spirit hehe

Will have to organize a catch up when you are back in aus

ok welll come on galss are we organising something??? :)

ok welll come on galss are we organising something??? smile.gif

How do we feel bout a mid week meet up like last time?

yeah that sounds good to me, so who have we currently got interested?

YB50FT

cheeky_chick112

Lizzy

is there anyone else interested?

Edited by Lizzy

yeah that sounds good to me, so who have we currently got interested?

YB50FT

cheeky_chick112

Lizzy

is there anyone else interested?

Is there a preferable day of the week for this?

Anyone keen for a meet up Wed the 19th May?!?

Could possibly head up to WSID to spectate (unless any of you wish to compete) or just a small meet up for coffee like we did last time.

Anyone keen for a meet up Wed the 19th May?!?

Could possibly head up to WSID to spectate (unless any of you wish to compete) or just a small meet up for coffee like we did last time.

How about next week? I'm up for next week since it might be pooring tomorrow?

Hey girls I dont think we all check the forum but i think we should get each other's numbers to contact each other I have Lizzy's number and Marline and Jenny which I tried to keep them posted and in touch. If the others want to PM me with their numbers then we could text and call each other. As I dont think we check this eveyrday

Hey girls I dont think we all check the forum but i think we should get each other's numbers to contact each other I have Lizzy's number and Marline and Jenny which I tried to keep them posted and in touch. If the others want to PM me with their numbers then we could text and call each other. As I dont think we check this eveyrday

I'm up for next week. Didn't go tonight....been sick so thought it was smarter to stay out of the cold. Have you got my number?

Hi! I haven't really been active within the forum but I would be interested! :-)

Hi! I haven't really been active within the forum but I would be interested! :-)

Anyone up for this week or next week? We need to plan ahead a lil, to save last minute confusion

Anyone up for this week or next week? We need to plan ahead a lil, to save last minute confusion

What dates have you got in mind? Where is everyone from? (Sorry! I need to catch up with everything)