ziptie

GIRLS ONLY CRUISE

well it was a success so if you missed out on this one watch this space will be having another more technical drive in a month or so.

Yep def interested- will try my best to be there :-) will ask CRZY33 if she wants to come aswell :-P

nice work!

ill save your users and pm you some dates when theyre decided. and we can try get a night or day when most of us are available.

Also let me know on what sort of cruise youre after.. long short, photos, hills, factories...

we'll have a chat on the cruise if we want to take this further.

nice work!

ill save your users and pm you some dates when theyre decided. and we can try get a night or day when most of us are available.

Also let me know on what sort of cruise youre after.. long short, photos, hills, factories...

we'll have a chat on the cruise if we want to take this further.

Hmmm a 'not too short- not too long' day cruise would be good- then we can get some photos :-) plus we'd be less likely to get defected at day. lol

I dont really mind tho... ill go with watever

yeah i feel day cruises more. one of the girls coming along is a photographer so it works out. Take some pics of our cars get the word out. I think people have the misconception that cause we're girls our cars wouldnt be tuff.

15 girls - thats awesome! i only know a few so its good to see theres more of us in melb :)

looking forward to the cruise... my skyline should be back on the road by then :)