Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

Who crashed their car?

Near the lakes club in Gungahlin, anybody on here?

Not me but I saw it on the side of the road yesterday arvo too.

Haha stealing what i told you are you ? but looks like to be its going to be a nice parts car :P

Who ever owned it was sitting with it when i went past to go out and when i came home then was gone in morning so yeah =/ swear it had drift teks on it haha if it was still there they would be gone ;)

i like how everyone is confessing to steeling parts off a car hahahaha

Im sure if you saw a crashed car on side of road with set of work emotions or something you would consider it ;)

Edited by Jcook

Nobody has confessed, people are stupidly saying they would.... not a smart move as nobody wants shit stolen off their car.

Im sure if you saw a crashed car on side of road with set of work emotions or something you would consider it ;)

Considering is one thing, doing is another. Canberra is a small place, the import scene here is smaller. You don't want to be caught stealing shit from somebody else's car.

it was a joke you really think i would do that lol ?

You don't joke around like that on a public forum because if something was to go missing on that car, people would know the first one to see. How would you like that to be your car? I'm sure you get the point.

no, its a public forum. We are allowed to joke. Its the internet.

And if someone left their car there long enough, and it didn't get parts stolen. I would be surprised. That shit happens all the time in Canberra. And obviously people who don't tow their cars home asap, don't care enough for their cars.

no, its a public forum. We are allowed to joke. Its the internet.

And if someone left their car there long enough, and it didn't get parts stolen. I would be surprised. That shit happens all the time in Canberra. And obviously people who don't tow their cars home asap, don't care enough for their cars.

Haha agree and its funny how one can be joking but everyone gets so serious

Edited by Jcook

Nobody has confessed, people are stupidly saying they would.... not a smart move as nobody wants shit stolen off their car.

Considering is one thing, doing is another. Canberra is a small place, the import scene here is smaller. You don't want to be caught stealing shit from somebody else's car.

the vic scene aint small but it didnt stop some dog from stealing the wheels off a car that was upside down on a cliff....

people are reckless when greed kicks in...

Is anyone interested in buying a White Sil80? Have a crashed one here I picked up last night!

Oh wait serious forum is serious!

If it's said in jest then put it in italics or put a laughing smiley at the end, not one that fails to indicate you're joking.

Haha get the point end of discussion , did you find out if it was the person you know ?

Nah I didn't find out, it definitely wasn't the widebodied sil80 that I know of (possibly a member on here) as I saw that today in Qbn.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that was me :P

yeah, boost snuck up on me a little :P anybody want pics??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that was me :P

yeah, boost snuck up on me a little :P anybody want pics??

Yes please?

Alright, can't upload from my iPhone but will do as soon as I get home :)

Basicly snapped the castor arm, mangled the control arm FAAAAAARKED my wheel :(:(:(

BUT after that went all out and upgraded the whole suspension system, coilovers and adjustable everything :)

Still looking for a replacment wheel though..

get those pics up man ! good to see another member in act area but i think there is a big rise on silvias locally at the moment ! , im doing same thing as you but before i even get my license ;) , what coilovers did you get ?

Alright, anyone wanna tell me how to

post the pics :P they on my outer and on facebook but can't figure this shit out :P

^^ Content not found.

To add pics use the attachment option at the bottom of the reply window, find the file on your computer & upload it.

alright this is making me feel stupider than when i crashed :P somebody gimme thier email and you can upload them :P

Probably just havent set the photo album privacy to everyone in Facebook

It's not that hard....

Step 1: Click the 'Post Reply' tab at the bottom of the page (the red arrow in the pic points to it)

Step 1.jpg

Step 2: Click the 'Browse' tab - this will open a pop-up window allowing you to search your computer for the saved files that you want to upload.

Step 2.jpg

Step 3: Once you've selected the file you want upload it by hitting the 'Attach this file' tab

Step 3.jpg

dont think it was your silvia , but heard about your silvia from a guy called doug i met at a party he said you got new suspension and everything

Ohhhhh right well I don't have that part at the bottom of my page :S

Oh really?? So your saying 2 silvia's have crashed outside the lakes?? That's shit ay..