Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

i live just under windies but hardly ever do runs, because i hate letting my car cool down

this is bullshit, everyone I see isn't on ns.com..

where do you guys all see each other? laugh.gif

was up at windies 2night and saw karv_v3 (90% sure) in his new skyline

haha i always see the lancer with the cheak plate thing behind his plates doing windys runs

Spotted Mad Cat last night at windies.

also spotted drift_slightly going down windeys round 9sh last night or so

so are you guys at windies, windeys or windys?

windies is the most common laugh.gif

gaah f**k it, I'll never see you guys..

spotted a bunch of ns.com kids at mt lofty before :rolleyes:

also spotted a VERY clean white s13 with numberplates SIL 513 coming up shepherds hill road around 9pm. Shaved bootlid with no keyhole or anything, had loads of potential unfortunately the wheels let it down :(

spotted a bunch of ns.com kids at mt lofty before :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Spotted a nice black evo on Grand Junction Rd tonight.

My gf was in the car with me and heard the Evo go Vrmmmm PSHHHT and was like "Wowwwww how good is that sound.. Your car is turbo as well how come your car doesn't make that noise."

I was like <_ haven got a bov on my car>

better get a BoV darkone or next time u hear that noise, ull turn around and see ur gf in the Evo :P

Keep spotting a sweet looking laurel near my work place on payneham rd.

Windy point and Lofty is where it's at for NS kids ;) - If you spot us, come say hi!

Went for a little drive last night with a few of them down to O'Connell St bakery, Saw a jaw-dropping FC and a white 33 drove past us and staring at us all, if your on here, you shoulda turned around and joined us!

I KEEP spotting a lime green 180 with chromies on it, almost EVERYWHERE i go...

are you on here ?

I KEEP spotting a lime green 180 with chromies on it, almost EVERYWHERE i go...

are you on here ?

yeah thats da dude who used to drive that pearl bluey 34 with weird plate on it

spotted a burgundy S15 crossing Port Rd on South Rd around 4.30 or so this afternoon, nd then a Black S13 Silvia with racing strips turned left on to Steven's Tce heading towards St. Peters after 5pm tonight.

i live just under windies but hardly ever do runs, because i hate letting my car cool down

Yeah, and I live 10 minutes away so it's the easiest spot to meet for the "local" people near there :)

Spotted Madcat and some double defected Magna...dry.gif it had camsdry.gif around 10:30ish at windy point was with Tom3ch we pulled in and said hello thumbsup.gif

f**k me they were there 4 ages. they were there when i drove past at 8:30 and still there when i went to the carpark at 9:15

Because we were waiting soooooooo long for our mate to rock up!

I've learnt my lesson - message him three hours before we want him to rock up, even then he will be late!

So we finally got bored and went for a random hills run...

what were you driving?

Spotted Madcat and some double defected Magna...dry.gif it had camsdry.gif around 10:30ish at windy point was with Tom3ch we pulled in and said hello thumbsup.gif

Thought it was a 380? Also witnessed this, was good to meet you MADCAT.

Spotted drift_sileighty at the top of Oakridge Road just before wink.gif

Yeah, it's a 380 Magna smile.gif

was nice to meet you too! (Which one were you? haha!)

i was in the black s13 that parked a park away from you guys,

that supra is real perty, i really liked it, and thats coming from a guy who generaly dislikes supras :lol:

spotted a silver S15 on lonsdale highway 2night at hallet cove, been crunch`d in the ass and in the front :no: not a good sight too see

Spotted a full kitted (vertex?) dark green/black JZX100 drive next to me on grand junction road. Nice car! keep seeing it around my area

f**k me they were there 4 ages. they were there when i drove past at 8:30 and still there when i went to the carpark at 9:15

Because we were waiting soooooooo long for our mate to rock up!

I've learnt my lesson - message him three hours before we want him to rock up, even then he will be late!

So we finally got bored and went for a random hills run...

what were you driving?

Thought it was a 380? Also witnessed this, was good to meet you MADCAT.

Spotted drift_sileighty at the top of Oakridge Road just before wink.gif

Yeah, it's a 380 Magna smile.gif

was nice to meet you too! (Which one were you? haha!)

lol yeah its my 380. still trying to sort out this stupid defect crap. good to meet use all. cant wait to have my semis on to go cruising again.

Spotted 'GODZILLA' 35GTR this morning turning onto bridge road. Car sounded nice (until the laser/lancer/white car cut ya off) First time ive heard one actually move. thumbsup.gif

spotted a silver S15 on lonsdale highway 2night at hallet cove, been crunch`d in the ass and in the front no.gif not a good sight too see

:( that was my mates car ... so sad, was so nice !

spotted a silver S15 on lonsdale highway 2night at hallet cove, been crunch`d in the ass and in the front no.gif not a good sight too see

:( that was my mates car ... so sad, was so nice !

Just saw it on the back of a tow truck at the crash repairers on the way home from work. That thing looked nice. What happened to end up like that.

sad.gif that was my mates car ... so sad, was so nice !

Just saw it on the back of a tow truck at the crash repairers on the way home from work. That thing looked nice. What happened to end up like that.

not to sure all he said was that he just got rear ended hard core hahahahahahaha

ill see him tonight, ye it was really nice! hes waiting for insurance to call now and tell him whether there goin to write it off or not

Spotted a red R33 last night on bridge Rd ~9pm driving like an absolute tool bag, impound waiting to happen

Spotted 'GODZILLA' 35GTR this morning turning onto bridge road. Car sounded nice (until the laser/lancer/white car cut ya off) First time ive heard one actually move. thumbsup.gif

yer umm.. thats err.. my car. ph34r.gif

will be coming to windys next weekend! thumb.gif

spotted a red R35 GTR on lonsdale highway round 3:40ish as knocking off work looked soo gooddrool.gif and white R32 GTS-T at my work looked stock and very clean nice ride

spotted pervy's s14 at a carpark in the city...such a sexy ride :drool: and a blue s15 with P1 buddyclubs (i think)

Edited by nismo_13

spotted 1j in the Zook heading south on south road near the brickworks last night about 7:30 - 8

quarry run eh?

spotted pervy's s14 at a carpark in the city...such a sexy ride :drool:

Thanks mate.

took a mate for the spin in the supra around 2am. as rolling down hindley st had a guy in a white 33 getting the car sideways off of rundle onto east tce and then again heading off east into the park lands. at 3am found madcat at her regular hangout (windys) with a silver s15.

so funny so many guys commenting on "nice car" when its a chick that owns it. when she had her nirage/corolla/magna no one cared.

took a mate for the spin in the supra around 2am. as rolling down hindley st had a guy in a white 33 getting the car sideways off of rundle onto east tce and then again heading off east into the park lands. at 3am found madcat at her regular hangout (windys) with a silver s15.

so funny so many guys commenting on "nice car" when its a chick that owns it. when she had her nirage/corolla/magna no one cared.

wow, was that really necessary?

Maybe they didn't like a mirage, or a carby corolla, or a stock magna?!

Maybe they appreciate the supra and think it's a nice car? To be honest allot of people on here think I'm male!

spotted black r34 on grand junction rd with license plate exxxy

looks it :thumbsup:

Spotted the bloke with the Elgrand (pretty sure he's on here) on glen ossie about 5ish on thursday evening.

reckon i might have spotted andrew (flying180) behind me on seacombe road bout 4pm. didnt get a good enough look, but it looked very much like his car anyway