Sign in to follow this  
TOM3CH

CARS SPOTTED : SOUTH AUSTRALIA

^ I spot you everywhere, from cheltenham to erindale... you just appear everywhere lol

spotted a bawler ke this mornin on OG rd, white with black ssr's with polished lip!

if ur on here dude, thats a mad ke lol .

also keep spotting a silver audi a4 turbo with club psi sticker flexing up greenhills every morning

I see that same silver a4 man... just past greenhills. Not too bad... thumbsup.gif

Spotted Dylan in his Black RB20 2-Door R31 along cheltenham parade this morning, almost got his head knocked in by some guy in a landcruiser, mind you thats what you get for driving like a complete *milkshake*... Learn to drive mate

^ I spot you everywhere, from cheltenham to erindale... you just appear everywhere lol

Yea I work at Cheltenham / Albert Park every day and live out north east so i cover alot of ground haha

What do you drive?

spotted a white 180sx with a ns.com sticker on the passenger side rear window. I was in the black hr31. on south road, around 5.40pm

Spotted the hot pink s14 this mornng bit before 7 on Cheltenham Parade, looks good for a pink car :)

hahahaha that would be me :)......

ye i saw you to love your car :)

Spotted Dylan in his Black RB20 2-Door R31 along cheltenham parade this morning, almost got his head knocked in by some guy in a landcruiser, mind you thats what you get for driving like a complete *milkshake*... Learn to drive mate

Yea I work at Cheltenham / Albert Park every day and live out north east so i cover alot of ground haha

What do you drive?

white S14 with white wheels.. im usually sitting at the lights of torrens road / addison road when you boot past, depending how late for work I am :whistle:

spotted that Blue M35 on AVS's. such a tough M35. Wouldn't mind one of them..

Spotted Sxappeal driving along Pirie st yesterday around lunch time.

let RIP 911 slip in front of me this morning, sporting a nice dent in the right rear quarter.

also drove past COSMO on portrush this arvo.

Yep, saw that aswell turning right from Hutt St to Grenfell a little after 11am. Hot car.

Today, spotted a kitted white R33 GTS with "R33 T" plates a couple of times near East Tce, City. Chick behind the wheel...

... and nice kitted yellow S15 turning right from Portrush onto Payneham (Marden) @ 4:30pm... then I saw it's gay clear tail lights. Spoilt my day.

Seen a black R32 skyline with gold rims yesterday at about 3.10 in main street victor. I was in a white sportbak'd EXA.

just seen the murphy 2 door r31 on main north road, i was in the multi coloured s14 haha

Yep, saw that aswell turning right from Hutt St to Grenfell a little after 11am. Hot car.

Today, spotted a kitted white R33 GTS with "R33 T" plates a couple of times near East Tce, City. Chick behind the wheel...

... and nice kitted yellow S15 turning right from Portrush onto Payneham (Marden) @ 4:30pm... then I saw it's gay clear tail lights. Spoilt my day.

how gay was it?? u knw wat they look like?? brand??

how gay was it?? u knw wat they look like?? brand??

Honda S2000 style gay.

Not those from Yashio Factory.

didn't see u! sorry

Didn't see u either! thanks for the comment tho :)

My mate saw this today outside UniSA and sent it to me

Gtr.jpg

i didnt see it.. I was in that orange building a the time

CZ4A in the city earlier, see it around a fair bit actually, lots of win.

Stock black R32 gtst around Pt Elliot in a driveway I seen it from the main rd. About 3pm

White manual Chaser with mags and nice twin tip exhaust turning off the main st in Goolwa before 6.

Yellow 180sx in Goolwa car park around 6pm

whyalla spotteds

STUNNA doing laps up Nicholson Av / Elliott St on a few nights

Couple of Stageas, a god awful looking S14 with a jetspeed? kit and fail chrome (and height), and a nice rough detonation sound at the 1/8 mile drags 2 weekends back (and flying down Lincoln highway a couple of nights last week)

and a couple of nice clean JZX100s, one with full TRD kit

Spotted a very nice blue s15 with bronze wheels, roof spoiler, and zorst on lower north east road, highbury around 4:45 this arvo.

Very nice car thumbsup.gif

spotted some bloke in a Laurel driving like a bit of a toss somewhere souf of the para hills ghetto. Was mildly entertaining though.

Rice show on currie st 5 mins ago. Full rice black s13, cheap wing, autosalon spec rims, wavy decals. Almost threw up a lil seeing it lol

Heard what sounded like a rotary moving along in the 9-10k rev range up near aldgate-stirling area. Sounded f**king nuts especially on limiter!!!

red 200sx on grand junction road about 45 mins ago

hope you're on here, looks clean as buddy

Ellz posing up by his commonwhore at the bay last night LOL. Did i catch you by surprise?

Spotted mudhunter behind my on the bridge in Elizabeth when I was road testing a new xr5 turbo focus

Spotted mudhunter behind my on the bridge in Elizabeth when I was road testing a new xr5 turbo focus

ah hi ;) did notice you giving it some across the bridge there. give us a wave next time ;)

spoke to a couple of blokes in an s13 up near crafers last night, i was in a POS civicthumbsup.gif