Sign in to follow this  
-traedayz-

CARS SPOTTED: VICTORIA

silly vn ss last night on ring road. :wheelchair:

to the guy with blue standard looking wrx on ring road towards city last night, what the hell! so quick!

grey s15 outbound on monash driven by a purrdy lady who smiled at me :wub: lol

Pulling out of my driveway today and BAM. Nice big ass indicators too.

PA150119.JPG

Also saw a 370z on Burke Rd drive past that was like a rough dusty pastel light grey close to white colour. Looked hideous.

spotted white s15 turning off springvale rd onto wellington rd about 9.30pm. if you're on here, did you think that highway patrol was going to rape you?

keep seeing a white s15 in noble park in the mornings maccas/prinny hwy intersection on some bronze te's, stock kit, lowered, really like it. it has a black booty from all the exhaust, give it a wash dude...

Spotted that tuff type x again same spot, same time this morning lol near the end of the ring rd.

ACESX on cheltenham road about 2.30pm. heading towards dandenong.

maroon s14 giving it a squirt down cheltenham road about 2.30pm against the green commodore.

Last night spotted a grey N/A s15 red p's, dark bronze rims I think on fitzsimmons lane

RKV-200, silver s15 Silvia, vented bonnet, silver GTCs, laying a massive burnout on burwood hway, just outside maccas/bob Jane there about 5ims ago.

^you are a f**king clown. No wonder the public hate us. If it wasn't for the missus driving, I would of pulled over and knocked you the fk out. Stupid *milkshake*. If I ever see your car in a parking lot at Knox, rest assured you will know who let your Tyrea down.... Idiot.

Spotted a bunch of good blokes that helped me and a mate get out of a retarded car park in St Kilda. Can't thank you guys enough. If it wasn't for you guys, I would have left my car there overnight lol!

Edited by dwankaa

Spotted a white s15 convettable had a bov near watergardens

A crazy yellow vl turbo .stockies.gauges on bonnet. huge fuel tank hanging out. geelong petrole station.

White r33 with white interior. cut out front bar. Hot chick driving it. fmic. loud exhaust. right in front of geelong beach.

Spotted a very nice white s15,low, dark rims, front lip,jdm rear bar and red seats? driving on the ring rd and then on greensborough rd. Gave you a wave, my horn doesnt work lol

Edited by nis14

lol yep that would be me. Your car looks tough with its fitment

its a pig but thanks, so does yours! ive got new front and sides to go so should make it look better.

black s15 took cover tonight at the safeway in berwick when the hailstones hit lol hope your car wasnt damaged! i made it in 1 minute before it started

saw shook yesterday arvo on station rd at the lights. i'm unco, so i couldn't wave and change gears at the same time :P next time tho

White 180 with fitment, stalled it out the front of shoppo/tgi's. Car looked nice

Probably my old type x . Where the plates xs081 ?

My poor mate is finding the twin plate a bitch to get used 2

Hahahaha

Saw a light blue two tone s13 with a nissansilvia.com sticker on Ballarat Rd last night, Asian dude driving and it had plates TAI**R. Was right beside you and trying to work out what it says hehehe. Also saw Neil in his black type x exiting the Ring Rd at Keilor Park Dr :shades:

'HERSX' blue s14a parked off st kilda road in a side street.

black 350z smashed into back of another car in the city, front left wheel nicely bent sideways, looked like massive sideways drift lock :lol:

Edited by GTTR34

Spotted a ceffy much like kriss' round the westside. stickers on the back, low and 5 spoke dishies

Spotted a white s14a black rims and big red powerflow sticker bavk window on main st greesnborough coming away from the plaza. Plates NUGSX?

Saw a drift pig ae86 white long straight pipe. black rims negative/tuff offset. sounded loud as. hoppers near sayers

Would of been my brother Got yellow slips the other week :/

-Rapidflow-

White evo on Geelong rd, Brooklyn with chasers sticker on rear bar. Big wheels looked sweet

dark purple 180 yesterday on nepean hwy turning right near maccas, MRM#KS for the plates.

and today a green s14 low with a RAJAB sticker on the back window exiting just after the westgate in south melbourne.

Spotted a bunch of tools in a shit box Lancer in my rear view on Blackburn Road passing Canterbury Road intersection acting like wankers swerving around behind, tail gailing and honking. I slowed right down and waited for them to do something. Cockhead in the passenger was about to throw a can at my car, and I was waiting so I could stop and fk them up. If my misses wasn't in the car I would have stopped and fkd them up anyway. Pulled up to the lights at the Blackburn station crossing and they turned off like a bunch of pussies. If you punks are on here you are asking for trouble. Secondly, get yourself another car as acting like punks in a Lancer is just a joke.

Cheers,

Andy