Sign in to follow this  
-traedayz-

CARS SPOTTED: VICTORIA

had zbanga park a couple spots next to me today, he's tinted either the foglights or one pair of headlights yellow (cant remember which)

Yeh man he got his high beam projectors done. He said your ride is looking pretty frush :thumb:

Ps. im his bro

Edited by adamr32

had zbanga park a couple spots next to me today, he's tinted either the foglights or one pair of headlights yellow (cant remember which)

Yeh man he got his high beam projectors done. He said your ride is looking pretty frush :thumb:

Ps. im his bro

It looks pretty decent now lol. Ive been watching it when i go to uni (im guessing he goes there too?) & taking mental notes of the work thats being done month by month haha

well there you go haha, Tell him thanks :shades:

Piggish looking onevia in cragieburn low and multi coloured panels.

Looked good even with stock wheels

anyone seen that "BLUEVO" ? :lol:

and today at knox some strange looking greenish onevia with 'illest' 'like A BOSS' stickers and twin straights out the rear

keep seeing this (r35) 'GTR' around with the plates NISMOO. Maddest kit. Satin black. sounds like it should. raspy as f**k

I've seen that r35 too, I tried to keep up with him on east link one day, had no f**king chance he was flying. It looks wikid too.

Spotted MISS-15 pewter s15 on black wheels driving towards northland near bunnings and a black type x with white meisters parked at genesis gym on bell st. Both clean cars

Spotted MISS-15 pewter s15 on black wheels driving towards northland near bunnings and a black type x with white meisters parked at genesis gym on bell st. Both clean cars

Spotted yellow s15 on leaks rd Truganina going side ways in front of me.

Was slammed on black s15 stockys, vertex kit with black boot and think black bonnet. Anyone from here...

anyone seen that "BLUEVO" ? :lol: and today at knox some strange looking greenish onevia with 'illest' 'like A BOSS' stickers and twin straights out the rear keep seeing this (r35) 'GTR' around with the plates NISMOO. Maddest kit. Satin black. sounds like it should. raspy as f**k
I've seen that r35 too, I tried to keep up with him on east link one day, had no f**king chance he was flying. It looks wikid too.

It's a gold onevia, drift pig. Different rims front and back. Looks so good.

Snydes rd werribee silver s15 p plater on side of road, vertex rear bar I think and black bonnet..looked stranded or broken down? Need help? Lol

Edited by adamr32

haha went past that today ^^^

still there

haha went past that today ^^^

still there

Haha I just went past again (5 hours later), still there .. wanna go halvies?

grey 32 4 door on 32 gtr's at ring road maccas outbound

and a silver 32 4 door at western super tyres in kealba

Last friday was at the lights with something similar to this but dark green.....

9226_24040853329.jpg

the guy said it had an SR in it and weighed 650kg, ridiculous.

Just today there was a marron s14 with black rims in my street in black rock with some guys hanging out the front of their house. They then booted it down the road, all I could hear was limiter and wheelspin. Nice one, you genius.

White R33 with chrome lip black Centre maybe ssrs. Old geelong road.

Red p plater chick in a r34 N/A had a primal sticker. Heading towards old Geelong rd

Grey chaser with nice wheels and big exhaust on mountain hwy and Dorset rd bayswater about an hour ago looked wikid !!

Yellow gemmie with yellow roll cage tufff old geelong road

Bunch of s15s, r32, r34, s13, 86 parked at Westgate kfc inbound. Good day for it.

Was in my foz, should have taken my s14 out

Edited by zenkii

a very nice blue 180 white wheels smoked tail lights kids in car ,manual, exhaust....nice hogans corner

Silver s15 dished rims clear lights leaving delahey iga/maccas carpark onto kings road 11pm

Edited by Johnie

silver r33 series 2 had fat black dished steelies red p plater in bell street, heidelberg

i gave u a good stare haha i was also in a s2 r33 silver green p plates

Edited by Johnie

Green S14 in Epping this afternoon.

Was running CR KAI's.

Clean looking rig

Orange r32 turning into kings road, delahey heading towards the boose bus setup ahead hope he doesn't get done

Stanced white e30 near werribee plaza, looked tough. And yellow s14 with s15 front, parked near werribee graveyard

Day on the last hardtuned meet(bit late ^_^ haha)

White chaser jzx100, sick twin flutes, gold miesters I think? Couldn't see well and plates saying OMG I beleive, something along the lines of that!

And at the lakes gym see a silver excel with a sticker on te back saying jdm as f**k :D haha anyone here!?

Edited by Polish'n

Saw a nice blue s15 in Seville this arvo. Chick driving on warby hwy

Saw 'yax it' this afternoon on the western ring road. Such a beautiful car.