Sign in to follow this  
-traedayz-

CARS SPOTTED: VICTORIA

white 180 on Doncaster road out the front of Doncaster shoppingtown at 430. Bronze wheels, familiar face.

Drove next to a dark blue Jensen Interceptor today around midday on the old geelong road I think (i'm not from melbourne). Such a beautiful car, first one i've ever seen. I assume they're pretty rare.

Champagne 180 in Craigieburn on rotas. Nice yellow sticker on the windscreen

Red S15 going south along the beach in st Kilda around midday today. The black Maloo behind you was trying to get in your back seat being a knobend

Spotted a two-tone (Gold/Grey) S13 turning off Dorset Road tonight.

Sporter some very aggressive negative camber up front, with some wheels similar to the Enkei RPF1's that protruded from the guards like an obese man in an airplane seat.

Looked good!

Black s15 smoked tail lights, red p plates hanging on numberplates in Caroline springs

also a white s15 behind me today in caroline springs, took the turn at the lights into the shopping center

Edited by Johnie

Saw a gold/grey S13 yesterday near Chirnside park. Green P-plater, stock wheels but looked a tad low.

Dark blue/gray 32 sedan on La Trobe terrace. Had some sort of dark chrome 18" mesh wheels, looked tough.

Maroon red r32 on the Princes Highway heading toward the city at around 7pm. Had some fat gold bbs looking wheels. Big 'Wreck Em' sticker plastered across the back window

Red s15 on black meisters. Quite low.

Plates SRDRFT or something.

Spotted at my work just off matthews ave.

Tough looking car!!

Yesterday at around 6:30pm, Waverley road approaching Springvale road intersection.

I think black, pretty rough looking s13, low, jdm hangring on passenger A-pillar. Female driver.

Only copped a glance but she looked the goods from what I remember.

Red s15 on black meisters. Quite low.

Plates SRDRFT or something.

Spotted at my work just off matthews ave.

Tough looking car!!

Mates car (dale). He's selling it sadly :(

anyone see a white s14 smashed on the monash today near forster road exit :(

Saw an orange 300z with p plates the other night on dalton rd Thomas town, I was in the black s13 :P

8ish on Melton highway, black sil eighty with p plates I think, gave a nod to you at the intersection near KFC/HJ/Petrol station.

Nice sil eighty :D

Edited by Polish'n

Saw a mint 31 on the Hume highway near wallan. Might have been kriss?

Looked ridiculous from the back. So low and wide

Dark blue/purple/black S14 (night-time so couldn't see) with fluro rims around 10ish

Near Sydneham Maccas, Tried to trail you on Calder Park Dr, Failed miserably though T_T haha

Thing was sick! nice and low with a good tone :)

orange s14.5 on princes hwy turning right onto warigal road at about 5pm, car had shocking peel and runs in the paint.

Just spotted zedgrl on princess hwy nice car was cruzin with you in a white s15 ;) at about 9.40pm

Near Watergardens where blockbuster used to be around 10pm-ish

Silver s15 with a kit and some black miesters i believe, a real nice car.

(i was in the s13 with bronze cst's )

Got in shit at a wedding yesterday when a silver ceffy on 33 gtrs cruised into the driveway of the reception. Got distracted during the photos and the photographer cracked it Haha. Anywho the ceffy was swell, nice and low and very clean. Spotted in Monbulk.

Is there a VIC spotted thread in use elsewhere? Cause this one seems to have died in the ass. Or is there a spotted group/page on FB and everybody has migrated over there or something?

'Spotted' threads used to be awesome. Maybe times have changed I guess... :/

Just died i think like this whole site has, I used to drive past Polish'n's s13 almost everyday, looked so sick but i havent seen it in a couple months now.

Haha. Yeah I feel ya. Forums feel so 'old school' now that everybody uses facebook for most things. That's a shame...

In other news, spotted a very loud and modified white Golf R on the way back from work (along Alexandra ave, South Yarra) just before; was beautiful. Also spotted a Pewter S15 with oem GT spoiler and gloss black TE37's in Footscray as I was dropping a work colleague off. :D

I think a majority of people have come to dislike having the whereabouts of their easily stolen car plastered about - I still spot quite a few sils around but I just give them the finger, call them fags and tell them I'm Lawrence Glen.

tyrone.png

• Upvote 2

I sold my import because it was just to much of a hassle to own by the end of it. The further along you get the more risky it is.

I've hardly seen an imports anymore just getting round as I can only assume much like myself the constant threat of defect, epa, wondering if it will still be where you parked it and what not just took the fun out of it.