Sign in to follow this  
Mjestyk-s15

BRAKE LIGHT

hey everyone, so i've finished installing my coilovers.. and one side i needed to take the brake calipers off, then put it back on.

Now the problem is that my brake light stays on.. even after the car is off and while driving, could it be a blown fuse? or the brake switch?

hey everyone, so i've finished installing my coilovers.. and one side i needed to take the brake calipers off, then put it back on.

Now the problem is that my brake light stays on.. even after the car is off and while driving, could it be a blown fuse? or the brake switch?

check ur brake light switch could be stuck or not adjusted properly.

yeps, that little bit of plastic that pushed the brake light switch has broken off, so i put a nut where that hole is, so now its all good, however i duno if the nut being there for long term use is going to cause the brake light switch to get stuck later

it souldn't mate. it will only turn the switch on and off. but won't snap

In many equipment’s the important thing is flash light it is really helpful because everyone have no emergency light. This can be seen successful resumes plays an important role in understanding the knowledge in user and system.