Sign in to follow this  
koguchi

A Video for the GIRLS with aspirations in motorsport.

Hi Ladys!

I have been given permission to post a thread here by dusky007 to share with you a promo vid.

The promo video is of my sister and her career in motorsport, I'm sharing it with you to give you an idea of what years of dedication and hard work can achieve.

It's proof that women in motorsport are just as competitive as men and can do great things.

I hope you enjoy the video. Feel free to share your thoughts and leave any feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8vH-tNs8JI

Cheers,

David.

Hi Ladys!

I have been given permission to post a thread here by dusky007 to share with you a promo vid.

The promo video is of my sister and her career in motorsport, I'm sharing it with you to give you an idea of what years of dedication and hard work can achieve.

It's proof that women in motorsport are just as competitive as men and can do great things.

I hope you enjoy the video. Feel free to share your thoughts and leave any feedback.

Cheers,

David.

I think it's awesome to see females making their way into serious motorsport. I've always been a fan of Rachelle Splat and what she has achieved in the racing world. To see other women in various aspects of racing is an inspiration.

I doubt I will ever get the chance to compete at such levels but I enjoy getting to the track. It is great to see such commitment like your sister and to see her lifting the profile of women within the professional racing scene. thumbsup.gif