Sign in to follow this  
Rolled Cambers

engagement ring

I find it impressive that you keep on coming back having copped so much shit from every post u add..

Doesn't bother me, everyone's entitled to their opinion. If i get one good response from 20 people flaming me, i don't care. I'm here for opinions.

So far the flames have just been; are you old enough? live together first, and something about bending over with my dacks down.

It's good to see he has as little clue on life as he does on cars..

Good try bud. :thumbsup: Maybe next time you will get it correct.

pull down ur dacks, bend over, spread ur cheeks, and ask her to marry you. the ring is free, and you get a free prostate massage. win win.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

on a serious note, I wouldn't make any massive step without have atleast lived together.

I'm pretty much 18 and I know that.

seeing someone the whole day and having fun is different to being with them all day

and having to do chores etc together.

Dude,

You say who ever said it was a bad idea flames? yet you asked for people opinion? To be its Advice you dont want to hear dude..

Alot of people are saying move in together first because they either know by 2nd hand experience or first-hand..... or have common sense! Sadly for you life is no bullshit romantic comerdy this is realityy. SO GET WITH IT!! . You say that your relationship isn’t like that and that won’t happen because you won’t let it.

1, Thats bullshit because how can you predict a womans thoughts?

2, You can’t see what will happen from 1 week from now.

3, Life isnt a Romantic movie.

4, you and your relationship is no more special than anybody elses’.

5, this is reality.

In all honesty dude, if your relationship is SOO GOOOD, then you two can wait 20 years before putting a ring on each other hand. Buy her a promise ring.

And what’s your age? you’ve avoided it a few times. I’m pretty sure you're under 20 years of age

pull down ur dacks, bend over, spread ur cheeks, and ask her to marry you. the ring is free, and you get a free prostate massage. win win.

THIS ^ I lost my shit.

*dont class this as a flame, this is life dude.

2k for something basic, 5k for something bigger, and anywhere in between

remember- colour, clarity, cut are all important, not just size(talking diamonds.)

cant go wrong with a princess cut solitare, half carat plus depending on the size of the hand it is going on.

Also look at wedding bands when choosing a ring, make sure you can find two rings that will suit well together, and maybe even note down the style of a wedding band you like, keep in mind wedding bands can be made to compliment the engagement ring.

some of the smaller jewlewers are better priced than the larger chains, and you get much better stones for your money. depends what you want.

edit: just read you havent lived together, i personally would only spend 2kish on the engagement ring, keep in mind it is easy to add a larger stone later to most basic designs, or you could get a nice wedding and eternity band at the wedding to set it all off...

but at the end of the day- SHE WILL MARRY YOU AND THE RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST BASED ON LOVE, TRUST AND COMMUNICATION, NOT HOW MUCH YOU SPENT ON A RING.

Thanks Ryan.

Thats just the answer i needed. I have found a ring, ill post it up.

&

"THE RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST BASED ON LOVE, TRUST AND COMMUNICATION"

That is why we dont need to be living under the same roof.

You do need to be living under the same roof before you drop 20-30k on a wedding.... :whack:

make sure that wedding ring is tied to the kitchen.

Give her a plate with a gold ring around it and tell her to wash it.

If she is happy to do so, then she is a keeper.

Btw this is the ring i found

what do people think?

Too plain?

diamond ring.JPG

Its the engagement ring and wedding ring.

http://www.secretdiamond.com/138ctw14KGoldRoundDiamondEngagementRing-idv-5078-489.html

also that one. but i like the first better.

Ive had her opinions aswell.

That engagement ring is f**king hideous, the way it's been secured is weak as piss too.

... or the bed head.

... or to the head (of the penis)

lol at how many e-enemies he has!

a question no one has asked.... why are you asking for opinion on wedding rings on a car forum?

p.s. dot do the marriage thing... yet