Sign in to follow this  
MidnightMods

Coming from melb to syd for defqon 1

Who's going to this?

Anyone want to offer a place to stay for me and a mate? :D

Failing that any good hotels someone can recommend?

September 18th

I live 45 mins from Defqon and im getting a hotel for after - your best bet is to get a hotel at :

Holiday Inn - Penrith Panthers

Chifley hotels

Grey Gums

Book now to save disappointment!

Rumour is - theres going to be an after party in an old closed down nightclub in penrith afterwards anyway - so try and be in or around Penrith for a kick on.

can you google map me where it is please man?

I dont mind a hotel, I rather a hotel then crash with others, I dont like being around others after a night out...

yeah dude its pretty far away from the city. so a hotel in the city is out of the question.

Linkies no workies man.

Yer I want to avoid the city again, Fark last time got the train home... Full of ppl.. never again

will also be smashing it up at defqon.

will need hookups if not driving up

>.>

<.>

>.>

#_#

OK GUYS f**king 9 DAYS TO GO!

ill be flying up but have my mates that will be driving up

DEFQON 1

SO f'ing exciting!!!!

Never would have imagined anyone on ns.com to be going!

we should do an ns meet there LMAO!

- Shaun

yup, im frothing in the mouth everyday. Only cause i got kicked out last year lol.

Ive bought soooooo many songs as of recent, 3 hours sets on my day off but only mucking around. Cant wait

yup, im frothing in the mouth everyday. Only cause i got kicked out last year lol.

Ive bought soooooo many songs as of recent, 3 hours sets on my day off but only mucking around. Cant wait

What cha get kicked out for?

Not to rub it in and you have probably heard this a million times but faaarrrrkkkk the end was the best!!!!!

defqon is already like here?

shit i havent gotten tix.. im like 20 min drive away.. ill probably just watch the fireworks from home.

edit:$150 tix.. nah ill pass.

What cha get kicked out for?

Not to rub it in and you have probably heard this a million times but faaarrrrkkkk the end was the best!!!!!

I was apparently "intoxicated". Was just after brennan hearts set so still early days. Heaps pissed cause i wasnt intoxicated and i wasnt gonna fight the 7 security guards who walked me off the complex.

defqon is already like here?

shit i havent gotten tix.. im like 20 min drive away.. ill probably just watch the fireworks from home.

edit:$150 tix.. nah ill pass.

wash your mouth out and buy a ticket lol

so looking forward to defqon...last years ending was pretty good! ppl of the ns.com crew that a going should meet for a drink or 2...

would like to know more of this afterparty???

Lads and Lad clothing will not be allowed into the

event.

English?

Here in Sydney we have 'Lads' and 'Lasses'

Basically, they are the dudes you see wearing white polo shirts, 'canterbury' blue short-shorts, white nike TN's, white hat tilted up to the side.

They chicks dress much the same, except they wear little back packs too. (sometimes the guys wear their lasses back pack)

They can be immediately identified by the way they dance, they do the 'gabba' dance.

The gabba dance was started by people who couldn't Liquid dance back in the early rave days. (read: were shit at dancing)

I have attached some videos to show you what the Gabba dance (Chicken on a hot tin roof) looks like so that you may keep away from said lads on the day and avoid any injuries usually sustained from walking into the path of one of these flying elbows.

Lads and Lad clothing will not be allowed into the

event.

English?

Here in Sydney we have 'Lads' and 'Lasses'

Basically, they are the dudes you see wearing white polo shirts, 'canterbury' blue short-shorts, white nike TN's, white hat tilted up to the side.

They chicks dress much the same, except they wear little back packs too. (sometimes the guys wear their lasses back pack)

They can be immediately identified by the way they dance, they do the 'gabba' dance.

The gabba dance was started by people who couldn't Liquid dance back in the early rave days. (read: were shit at dancing)

I have attached some videos to show you what the Gabba dance (Chicken on a hot tin roof) looks like so that you may keep away from said lads on the day and avoid any injuries usually sustained from walking into the path of one of these flying elbows.

hahaha spot on there

lads = ppl that look like pom wankers looking like idiots dancing to hardcore

The worst is someone doing a slow gabba to progressive house / minimal techno

why dont you just go to PHD damo? laugh.gif

Phd is closed mang

whhhaaatttt? recovery was the best!

geelong was always a good night out, room99: $3 pots, $4 jager bombs; all night, then head to Home House till 7am

pass out on the beach until 2pm, have some sushi...then drive home

good ol days

2 more days to go! Thank god its gonna be sunny, and even if t were to rain i'd still be going HAHA! We should definitely get some NS.com buys together for a drink a lil meet and greet from boys across the country lol.

And for after party I heard SPACE nightclub in the city will be having one there so anyone still an eager beaver to party should kick on there!