Sign in to follow this  
purplesil80

WHATS NEW WITH YOUR CAR ? ? #2

under 600 and stock power, exedy. Sports ceramic, cushion button. Hit jacky up at cj motorsport. Loved it in my 180.

Is this a puk type as Scotty is saying or different? Don't wanna go too extreme but if it's a good upgrade then I may aswell do it now, it was always next on the list.

In terms of slave I dunno. That should be all fine, it was driving when I got out of it last, must've happened on start up. There's no drive selection even without engaging the clutch. So obviously no pressure at all...

Pubes I have an NPC Exedy Race clutch cover you can have (free!), all you need to do is get either a Button or organic clutch plate (again I recommend Npc Exedy plates) and you're done. Think the clutch plates are worth $3-400. A puck type = Button btw. Reason I have the spare is because I bought a new kit instead of rebuilding the clutch plate. The kit was like $450 from NPC so heck just go buy yourself a kit. My car has never loved clutch kicking more than it does now :) Oh I also recommend you get a lightened billet flywheel

+1 on the NPC kits, they told me they're capable of holding 300rwkw

Yea npc for the win. Was your clutch fluid mega low dude like none in the res

Yea npc for the win. Was your clutch fluid mega low dude like none in the res? You might also have a huge pocket of air in the line causing the shagged pedal. But clutch plate and friction disc are obviously shagged anyway.

Pubes I have an NPC Exedy Race clutch cover you can have (free!), all you need to do is get either a Button or organic clutch plate (again I recommend Npc Exedy plates) and you're done. Think the clutch plates are worth $3-400. A puck type = Button btw. Reason I have the spare is because I bought a new kit instead of rebuilding the clutch plate. The kit was like $450 from NPC so heck just go buy yourself a kit. My car has never loved clutch kicking more than it does now :) Oh I also recommend you get a lightened billet flywheel

Serious man? I'll swing you a PM to see if your number is right ;). So all I need is the plate from somewhere right?

I'm guessing a billet fly will be pretty exxy so I'll just machine mine for now, I wouldn't surprised if that was a little f**ked too.

Yea npc for the win. Was your clutch fluid mega low dude like none in the res

Yea npc for the win. Was your clutch fluid mega low dude like none in the res? You might also have a huge pocket of air in the line causing the shagged pedal. But clutch plate and friction disc are obviously shagged anyway.

Yeah it was, I'm guessing the same thing, I'll just bleed it when the new clutch goes in ;)

Haven't done anything to the car really, kinda totally getting over the car modifying thing. Then THIS happened to kinda help me along in getting my act together to sell the car and get a bike.

Another one of the awesome braided lines spung a leak...

289610_10150304595982615_581917614_8038881_1615189120_o.jpg

Aaaaand the speedflow fitting turned to cheese while pulling it off...

332341_10150304619267615_581917614_8038910_477180125_o.jpg

So yeah, I'm done. Getting the front bar resprayed and it'll be for sale.

Trailered the 180 home from the warehouse today.

642fef58.jpg

e3063cfd.jpg

Doing manifold and Mani>turbo gasket. Also goes for a wheel alignment tomorrow. As well as bits and pieces over the weekend.. Then off to get tuned on Tuesday then it's done!

Aww am i the only one that still prefers the original tailights on the 180??

Well the car is actually a type x so it's only fitting that I put the type x gear back in.. Just need a type x Lowe garnish

Aww am i the only one that still prefers the original tailights on the 180??

yes :P

type x taillights > *

I'm selling my track project. Working 6 days a week and renovating, plus missus just isn't working. No use building it half assed.

Keeping the motor and box, but selling everything else. I'll have an ad up soon.

I'm selling my track project. Working 6 days a week and renovating, plus missus just isn't working. No use building it half assed.

Keeping the motor and box, but selling everything else. I'll have an ad up soon.

i know a few people who will be interested tell me when ad is up and i will forward it

also isolated my injector issue to my ECU