Sign in to follow this  
sssturbo

My S14 S1 - The time has come to sell, details in last post

through horsepowerinabox, was something different lol, not that expensive either

well finally an update worth mentioning, it lives again! just have to get it to work now, give the tune a bit of a touch up, do a bit of run in on the dyno, then take it for a drive, will be the first time in close to two years, so keen

IMG_5104_zps1981278a.jpg

Hell yeah dude :) congrats

thanks man, can't wait, any news with your engine yet?

man they havent even delivered it to him yet :( got sent on the 12th of last month ffs lol. Its gunna take a looooooong time i think :(

is it registered ?

sure is, why wouldn't it be?

thanks man, can't wait, any news with your engine yet?

man they havent even delivered it to him yet :( got sent on the 12th of last month ffs lol. Its gunna take a looooooong time i think :(

that sucks, not sure why it's so hard for these delivery people, i had trouble when mine was being delivered and picked up!

nice mann whats the specs of the engine. lookin nice as

haha loving the green engine bay with red manifold and pipes etc looks crazy

Edited by sean133

Mahle pistons

Eagle conrods with arp rod bolts

Cometic gasket kit

ARP head stud kit

Nissan oil pump assembly

Nissan gasket kit

King pro series bearing kit

BC valve springs

BC step 2 camshafts

all block machining including balance and blueprint

Nissan Water pump

Timing chain kit

Head fully reconditioned

oversized sump

Run in tune has been done, going to put a few kays on it now, only running gate pressure so no power figures to report as yet

Added a few other goodies while the car was off the road

:Turbosmart Fpr 800, Surge tank in boot with aluminium hard lines (to avoid fuel smell, which it does

adjustable camber tops and castor rods

Nardi deep corn wheel

ba falcon thermo fans

oil filter relocation kit

Bride copy seat

will put some more pics up once i sort a new modem for home :)

Edited by sssturbo

wow been a while since i updated this

have put in some bc br coil overs, and fitted an rb25 gearbox with a forced motorworx adaptor kit ( hassle free kit)

fitted a gtx3076 to see what difference there was from the gt3076, and the difference is not much lol, cool noise though :P

final retune on pump 98 is around 280 rwkw

been to a track day and a lap dash around a go kart track, just trying to use the car and enjoy now

I have for sale my Australian delivered S14 200SX

I have owned this car for 6 years, during which time nearly every part on the car has been improved or replaced, I have lost the passion for what this car was built for, so I have decided to sell to allow someone else to make use of this car, nothing needs doing to the car, all the hard work is done, its a great car, but unfortuneatly no longer suits my lifestyle, I can't take my 4 year old daughter in it, nor will i drive it on unsealed roads. The last two events i have competed in the car has won best presented vehicle, I have taken pride with everything I have done to this car. With over 50k spent over the 6 years i have owned it, I feel asking 18k for it is a bargain.

Modifications include:

Engine: Rebuilt approx 4,00kms ago

Engine was built by Forced Motorworx in Dandenong Vic

Has forged pistons and rods, new genuine water and oil pumps,

Arp rod bolts and mains, Cometic head gasket, balanced bottom end

Reconditioned head with new guides etc, with BC step 2 cams, adjustable cam gears, rocker

stoppers, new genuine rocker cover gasket, 7 layer exhaust gasket

and Arp head studs. Uses an Apexi front mount intercooler, the exhaust is custom made

with v-band dump pipe, tucked up underneath for max clearance.

Nismo 740cc injectors, GKtech throttle wheel, Turbosmart FPR1200 pressure reg, GT3076r

turbo, on a powertune ceramic coated high mount manifold, Tial 44mm wastegate.

Splitfire coil packs, GKtech remote oil filter setup.

Driveline:

Has a extreme motorsports clutch and flywheel which was balanced with the crank when

engine was built.

A Forced Motorworx adaptor kit was used to fit the R33 gearbox, which has a brand new

genuine slave cylinder with GKtech braided clutch line.

The kit also included new gearbox mount and new custom made 1 piece tail shaft using

brand new uni joints and yokes.

Suspension:

Brand new BC BR coilovers with adjustable camber tops in front, front strut brace

GKtech castor rods, Tune agent rear camber and toe arms, super-pro subframe lock bushes

Have lock spacers to suit but not fitted

Brakes:

Front R33 GTR rotors, using GKtech caliper spacer, Bendix SRT brake pads

Rear is R32 setup, using 2 piston caliper and larger rotor, converted to drum handbrake

using R33 handbrake cables and braided lines front and rear.

The master cylinder is an R33 non ABS with new hardlines made in engine bay which

run along crossmember out of site.

Body and interior:

Has genuine Navan (Nissan Factory Option) side skirts and rear pods with a Top Stage

front lip, clear front indicators in front bar, the bonnet is carbon fibre but have standard

also.

Has a japanese made carbon fibre air guide over radiator support

Series 2 tail lights, surge tank in boot made with aluminium hardline and aeroflow fittings

Has a Bosch 040 in tank pump with an 044 external pump, all rubber mounted to minimize

noise. The battery is also relocated to the boot, running 2 gauge cable and circuit breaker.

There is a genuine Nardi deep corn steering wheel on a quick release

Has a clarion 7" fold out screen, with component speakers in doors, 6x9's in parcel shelf

all running off a clarion 5 channel amp

A Turbosmart eboost street electronic boost controller is in dash along with gauges for

boost, oil temp, oil pressure, water temp and an autometer air/fuel ratio wide band gauge.

Misc:

While engine was out being built, the engine bay was stripped and painted Holden Atomic

green, the fuse box and wiring was relocated to the glovebox, this neatened up the engine

bay considrably, a custom oil catch can was fabricated along with relocating the power

steering resovoir.

There is an alloy radiator with BA falcon thermo fans fitted to it, and all coolant hoses were

replaced with quality silicone hoses, all intercooler hose joins were replaced with

Turbosmart hoses and new clamps.

The wheels are Rota Grid 17x9.5 +12 all round, with brand new Federal RSR tyres on the

front and supercat tyres on the rear.

Price is $18,000

Offers will be considered, but no low balls, swaps will be considered but only if it's a vehicle I am interested in, don't be offended if i don't want your car.

No test drives, you can drive it when you own it, plates won't be sold with the car

Call or msg on 0417517682

or email sssturbo@internode.on.net