Sign in to follow this  
Simple FC

z32 airflow meter

anyone can help let me know... my car just got tuned and i think its this.. my idle keeps going under rpm when iam coming up to ligjhts and shove it in nutrual it only happends when my car is warm to.. not cold runs awsome when cold .

yeh, to get rid of this after a remap, put the afm in the pipe that runs between the intercooler and the throttle.

it will then read a positive pressure 100% of the time, and revs wont drop below idle after taking your foot off it.

Hmmm don't like the sounds of that dude. Don't change your location of your afm without a retune!!

Is your BOV aftermarket? Is it venting to atmosphere?

Hmmm don't like the sounds of that dude. Don't change your location of your afm without a retune!!

Is your BOV aftermarket? Is it venting to atmosphere?

its after market but its plumed back.. i drove it today and it didnt do it .. i think iam going to see if i can swap for my mates one see if its a dodgy afm. it could be the sensor on the dump 2.. you dnt have any better ideas ? it gets to the point sum days it dosnt want to idle after its warm.. ive got power fc and just got it tuned drove it home was about a 40mins after this it stalled and the next morning was about the same. when its cold it runs fine.