Sign in to follow this  
rb30 sil

AUGUST 7 PRACTICE DAY

Drift Practice Day - August 7 - Baskerville Raceway

Drift_Entry_Form.doc

Supplementary Regulations Document.doc

Entries are $120, and are welcome on the day. (although if you can pre-enter it is much appreciated).

Pre-entries can be forwarded to the Event Sectretary, GPO Box 1155, HOBART, TAS, 7001.

Or delivered to Kate Lucas at Tasmanian Mobile Mechanics, 64 Charles Street Moonah, 7009.

Cheques and money orders should be made payable to HOBART SPORTING CAR CLUB.

Direct Transfers are also welcome. You MUST put your name as the reference otherwise we will not know who you are. You must also complete the entry form and include your direct transfer receipt, and return to the address above, or email to katelucas444@hotmail.com

EFT Details:

Account Name: DRIFTING

BSB: 037-001

Account: 50-8075

Ref: "Your name"

Please do not use this account for any other payments other than Drift Race entries.

Scrutineering:

If applicable, please check your scrutineering slips from Round 3, and ensure you have rectified any issues.

Scrutineers will be checking:

Helmet (AS1698) Visor

Drivers apparel

Seat Belts (AS E35)

Fire extinguisher (AS1841)

Bonnet catches, straps, etc

Steering

Suspension

Brakes

Wheels, tyres

Battery securely mounted

Accelerator linkage

Fuel lines

Fluid leaks: oil water, brake fluid

Reminder from Scrutineers:

Scrutineers wish to advise that they will not be accepting rope as secondary bonnet restraints, and would like to see more permanent fixed bonnet restraints where possible. They also wish to remind people to present your vehicle to them competition ready. i.e. all loose objects removed from car or restrained appropriately, helmet in car, be appropriately dressed and have your scrutineering form on hand. These guys are volunteers and do a great job keeping us compliant so please try your best to be as professional as possible when you present your car.

Please remember to bring along your CAMS and HSCC membership information. As usual, we will be able to provide paperwork to issue and renew CAMS and HSCC memberships on the day.

Thank you to those that entered Round 3 and also to those who attended the fundraiser night afterward at Hotel Soho, your participation is vital to the success of Drifting in Tasmania.

Any questions please ask.

Kate

Drifting Tas

this is this week, who is driving, who is watching and who is dreaming

Always a tyre fitter Brodie ;).

We (Drifting Tasmania) own the machine :D.

i'll come out for a look, nothing has gone to plan replacing my engine in the cressy so I'll just be spectating, which is farking annoying cause i hate watching you carnts have fun while im not haha

ahhhhh first i heard there was a prac day this w/e :whack:

have you recieved any emails from Kate with details Consi?? if not let us know your email address so we can include you inthe mass email out, this usually includes the entry forms and pther paperwork required.

Mmmmmmm so track should be plenty sticky with the left over rubber on sunday for the hill climb... :humpleg:

He only reads NW drift dates, twice weekly. :lol:

i might have to sign on for that mailing list. i have a daily drifter 4 door now haha.

Seems pretty quiet in here with the event so close, I'm gonna flick by and watch the destruction derby dunger R31s,

bluebirds, coronas and corollas

whos entering?

Seems pretty quiet in here with the event so close, I'm gonna flick by and watch the destruction derby dunger R31s,

bluebirds, coronas and corollas

whos entering?

They're the ones to watch :lol:

Thanks to everyone thats was involved in making the drift day happen today! :thumbsup:

Had the most fun I've had in the car. Thanks to Purtell and Plumbridge for the fun tandems

But the biggest thanks goes to Wayne at Goodyear, he is a champ :kiss:

I had an excellent day in the Celica. The mighty 1JZ was running better than it ever has.

My peronnal highlight would have been linking turns one and two in third gear :quagmire: I think the start line guys enjoyed the third gear clutch dump as well :whistle:

It was great to see everyone out there having a good hard thrash of their cars. The wagon and its ability to beach itself at the slightest sight of dirt was quite amusing. McGuiness was his usual entertaining self as well. Other highlights included Tim managing a backwards entry or two, and Martin thrashing the dirty CA18.

A huge thank you to the organisers and my onsite mechanic, Ash :thumb:

good to see some footage of tim, definatly the quiet acheiver in tassie scene and hes goooooood too