Sign in to follow this  
strictly.jdm

Strictly JDM - VERTEX style kits. PRICES REDUCED

logo.jpg

FROM TODAY 24/8/2010 TILL THEY ARE SOLD OUT!!!!! ON ALL BODY KITS.

FULL BODY KITS: $500

FRONT AND REAR BARS: $200

SIDE SKIRTS $140

BE QUICK ONLY LIMITED STOCK LEFT ON ALL CARS.

Hey guys and gals

We are glad to be offering a small range of body kits for 180sx,s13,s14a and s15's. At this point in time we are only offering

vertex STYLE body kits, however in the near future we will be offering a bigger rage from BN style to URAS style for all ranges

of cars including r32/33/34 Cefiros and so forth.

At the moment we don't have s14 series 1 vertex style, nor indicators our apologies but we will be stocking them soon.

We will be offering more parts ranging from walbro fuel pumps, HKS items to Cam tech cams, keep an eye out.

We are based in Sydney, So local pick up is available.

WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, AND CAN ARRANGE LOCAL PICK UP SMS/CALL (ANYTIME OF THE DAY/NIGHT) AND WE WILL HAVE THE PRODUCT READY.

Interstate buys of course are welcome, however shipping will have to be something that you would

pay for, of course we will hunt for the cheapest shipping options around.

I'm sure we all know this but as with all body kits that are on the market they do need some sort of work for perfect fitment,

smoothness and alignment. So please keep that in mind, we are being honest with all sales. We recommend fitment done by an autherised/certified panel beater.

Now for the prices (all in Australian Dollar):

Full body kits: $550 REDUCED TO $500

Front bars: $220 REDUCED TO 200

Rear bars: $220 REDUCED TO 200

Side skirts: $150 REDUCED TO 140

Full body kits regarding onevia, sil-eightys, s14.5 and so forth can be arranged just let us know what your after.

All body kits are IN AUSTRALIA and ready for shipment, no waiting no hidden costs (besides shipping of course)

Shoot us a pm, or drop us a line or SMS on 0415 987 750 (Shaun) or 0431 085 007 (David)

Pictures of the kits:

180sx Vertex style:

180sx-f-side.jpg

180sx-f-front.jpg

180sx-r-side.jpg

180sx-r-front.jpg

Pictures of the kit on our 180sx promo car:

180-f-2.jpg

180-f-1.jpg

180-r-2.jpg

180-r-1.jpg

With the clear CA blinkers on

balck2.jpg

blackbb.jpg

S13 Vertex style:

s13-f-side.jpg

s13-f-front.jpg

s13-r-side.jpg

The kit fitted and sprayed on ReD_180's car (thanks for the pics mate, awesome dealing with you)

s13-f-front1.jpg

s13-f-front2.jpg

s13-f-front3.jpg

S14a Vertex style:

s14-f-side.jpg

s14-f-front.jpg

s14-r-side.jpg

Picture of the s14 style vertex on our sponsored s14 drift car:

s14-f-1.jpg

s14-f-2.jpg

s14-r-1.jpg

s14-r-2.jpg

s14-s-1.jpg

s14-s-2.jpg

S15 Vertex style:

s15-f-side.jpg

s15-f-front.jpg

s15-r-side.jpg

s15-r-front.jpg

Hey guy's

Thanks for the kit, fitment was close to perfect and very little mucking around with the fitment.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a bodykit, Great service and Great guys to deal with.

Cheers!

Hey guys can i get a price for sil80 kit shipped to 6104 perth WA.

Cheers

Dorian

Just gave Shaun a call, should be buying a S14a front bar reasonly soon

Hey guy's

Thanks for the kit, fitment was close to perfect and very little mucking around with the fitment.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a bodykit, Great service and Great guys to deal with.

Cheers!

Marvin, more than happy to help you out mate, Hope all goes well with the car, let me know if you need anything else I'm more than happy to help out.

Cheers buddy!

Dozz_sil80 - ive sent you a pm mate

damm,

CHEAP!!

$550 is really cheap for a FULL kit.

FRONT,SIDE SKIRT & REAR.

i might be looking into this.

thanks for this

Can u post some pics of the side skirts for an s14a? Keen as mustard

damm,

CHEAP!!

$550 is really cheap for a FULL kit.

FRONT,SIDE SKIRT & REAR.

i might be looking into this.

thanks for this

We are trying our best to give the right prices to out customers, get in contact with us if you have looked into it mate.

- Shaun

Can u post some pics of the side skirts for an s14a? Keen as mustard

- pm sent

ah awesome. cheers mate.

you got any pics for REAR bumper for S13 Silvia?

cheers

ah awesome. cheers mate.

you got any pics for REAR bumper for S13 Silvia?

cheers

Pm sent!

will u guys be offering other kits in the near future?

Hey mate

We will be definitely offering more of a selection in the near future, What are you after if you dont mind me asking?

- Shaun

when u get them let me know as i live in syd and can pick up :quagmire: how much would u be selling them same as vertex? $500ish?

when u get them let me know as i live in syd and can pick up :quagmire: how much would u be selling them same as vertex? $500ish?

Hey mate,

I cant make any promises that is will be 550ish but we will do what we can do get it down to as cheap as we can for our customers, And that's a promise.

- Shaun

Hey mate,

I cant make any promises that is will be 550ish but we will do what we can do get it down to as cheap as we can for our customers, And that's a promise.

- Shaun

hopefully it will come in the coming weeks as im doing my tax this weekend :D

get in some nissan aero copies, thats where the monies at :thumbsup:

Hey Will,

That's the plan

- Shaun

Hey like to know ur best price, for a s13 full kit, and postage to NT 0810

Hey guys, just letting you know, Shaun is great to deal with. I enquired about a front bar yesterday, got a response straight away. I then paid for the bar, and it was sent that day. I received it today! Amazingly fast service! Also, the bar fitted almost perfectly, with very minimal modification (basically only needed a bit cut off to fit infront of the intercooler.) would definately buy off strictly jdm again, and will recommend them to anyone!! Thanks again mate!!! :-D very happy!

if these guys where based in VIC id half expect them to be part of the strictly bmx franchise.

any chance of "serial nine" kits?

Hey like to know ur best price, for a s13 full kit, and postage to NT 0810

pm sent buddy!

Hey guys, just letting you know, Shaun is great to deal with. I enquired about a front bar yesterday, got a response straight away. I then paid for the bar, and it was sent that day. I received it today! Amazingly fast service! Also, the bar fitted almost perfectly, with very minimal modification (basically only needed a bit cut off to fit infront of the intercooler.) would definately buy off strictly jdm again, and will recommend them to anyone!! Thanks again mate!!! :-D very happy!

Hey mate

More than happy to help out, you said you needed it urgently =]. If you ever need anything dont be shy, im always here to help.

- Shaun

if these guys where based in VIC id half expect them to be part of the strictly bmx franchise.

any chance of "serial nine" kits?

Hey mate

strictly bmx? hmmm I wish I could ride a bike then lol. Serial Nine? Ive never heard of it can you link me a picture please

- Shaun

hey champ, do you or can you make your kits with the flex additives.

and will you be selling bonnets in the near future. i would want to get a a DMAX style for my S13 silvia.

hey champ, do you or can you make your kits with the flex additives.

and will you be selling bonnets in the near future. i would want to get a a DMAX style for my S13 silvia.

Hey mate

All out kits have a flexing additive in them, they are able to be flexed.

We actually just ran out of bonnets not too long ago, we maybe getting the bonnets back in stock - still a decision we are making

- Shaun

Bought a s15 front bar off david not long ago, very easy to deal with and even dropped it off at my house for me as it wouldn't fit in the car!

Havn't got around to painting it yet but did a trial fitment and fit snug.

Highly recommend these blokes! Always honest and their products are quality. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bought a s15 front bar off david not long ago, very easy to deal with and even dropped it off at my house for me as it wouldn't fit in the car!

Havn't got around to painting it yet but did a trial fitment and fit snug.

Highly recommend these blokes! Always honest and their products are quality. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

hay mate! thanks for the kind words,

Nice to know your happy with the fitment! post some pic's when the kit is on, would love to see it!

if you ever need anything give us a call.

- David

Any 350z kits?

Hey mate,

Not at this point in time, but we will be bringing more kits in soon enough, keep an eye out.

- Shaun

welcome shaunie boy & david,

get some R34 sh*t

Sign in to follow this