Sign in to follow this  
strictly.jdm

Strictly JDM - VERTEX style kits. PRICES REDUCED

Are you going to do s15 aero kits anytime soon?

That I can say we are defiantly getting that in the near future.

- Shaun

Will you guys be stocking for a while? cause cash is abit tight right now so I might buy piece by piece. Or do you guys have an accounts sorta thing?

Will you guys be stocking for a while? cause cash is abit tight right now so I might buy piece by piece. Or do you guys have an accounts sorta thing?

Hey mate

We stocked quite a bit of the kits so I dont see there being a problem when your ready and all, What kit are you after? And location if your outside of Sydney I can get you some quotes so you have a rough idea of shipping.

- Shaun

Hey mate

We stocked quite a bit of the kits so I dont see there being a problem when your ready and all, What kit are you after? And location if your outside of Sydney I can get you some quotes so you have a rough idea of shipping.

- Shaun

I can do pickup, I live in bankstown :)

Hey mate

- Shaun

I can do pickup, I live in bankstown :)

Cool im 1 suburb from you.

Whenever your ready let me know.

- Shaun

S13 PICTURES ADDED!!!! SEE ORIGINAL POST!!!!

don't copy aero

S13 PICTURES ADDED!!!! SEE ORIGINAL POST!!!!

don't copy aero

Yeah we havent copied aero bars yet but will be soon, stay tuned

- Shaun

i might be very intrested in those side skirts for my s14a! where you located????????? and how u attach them? cable ties? :P

i might be very intrested in those side skirts for my s14a! where you located????????? and how u attach them? cable ties? :P

We are located in Sydney.

You can attach them with cable ties if you wish its your car at the end of the day, but our recommendation is to take it to an autherised panel beater to get it fitted or if you dont want to go down that path you can attach them in yourself with some self tapping screws.

- Shaun

hey champ...

sounds like yr having some "rave" reviews from every one and thats very good to here!!! keep up the good work!

also i just bought a r33s1 daily ... would love to get a kit for it i could even be yr guine pig if need be...

i have somewat of an extencive knowige of fitting this stuff up...

i think im up to my 25th import :-)

hey champ...

sounds like yr having some "rave" reviews from every one and thats very good to here!!! keep up the good work!

also i just bought a r33s1 daily ... would love to get a kit for it i could even be yr guine pig if need be...

i have somewat of an extencive knowige of fitting this stuff up...

i think im up to my 25th import :-)

Hey mate

Thanks for the kind words, really appricate it.

With r33's we are looking at bringing in kits for them, however our supplier only has crappy style of kits, we do really want to bring in something worth while for our customers and ourselves.

But we will let you know

Imports aye, once you pop you cant stop

- Shaun

hey man, could you pm me the price with shipping for a 180sx vertex kit to 6155?

thanks!

hey man, could you pm me the price with shipping for a 180sx vertex kit to 6155?

thanks!

Pm sent!

mmmm i got my tax money :o what style s14a kits do you have?

Vertex only champ

- Shaun

might come in after work then whats your address?

mmmm i got my tax money :o what style s14a kits do you have?

Vertex only champ

- Shaun

might come in after work then whats your address?

Shoot me a call on 0415 987 750 when your ready mate

- Shaun

mate

im after a 180sx kit.

how's the fit and finish?

which suburb are you in?

i'll be coming in from Ryde

Cheers

Hey mate

Check out my thread http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=453606&st=0&fcat= there are pictures of the our 180sx kit on there you can see for yourself mate, but fitment and quality is quite good.

We are located in Lidcombe, Couple of suburbs over.

Contact me on 0415987750 if you have anything you would like to ask.

- Shaun

seeing as im intrested in a kit but have a 200 as a daily could i pick up the parts over a few nights? eg side skirts one day bar other day eg?

Hey mate any plans for m sports kit anytime soon?

Hey champ,

I really dont think we will be going into that avenue as of yet, however if we get enough requests for it, we will look into it.

- Shaun

seeing as im intrested in a kit but have a 200 as a daily could i pick up the parts over a few nights? eg side skirts one day bar other day eg?

Yeah I dont see that being a problem

- Shaun

Picked up my kit yesterday, great dude. I see this company going far, and I look forward to becoming one of your first regulars.

Great body kit too, have not fitted it yet, but looks like it is going to go on perfect.

Picked up my kit yesterday, great dude. I see this company going far, and I look forward to becoming one of your first regulars.

Great body kit too, have not fitted it yet, but looks like it is going to go on perfect.

Thanks for the positive feed back.

Your an awesome customer!

Anyone here got the 180sx kit, can they tell me where they sourced the front indicators?

Sign in to follow this