Sign in to follow this  
Drifting Tasmania

REMINDER: DRIFT PRACTICE @ BASKERVILLE THIS SAT!

Hi all,

just a reminder this months drift practice day will be held at Baskerville THIS Saturday.

The day starts at 10am, with drivers to arrive no later than 8:30am.

Entries taken on the day.

For all other enquiries check the Tasmanian Drifting Forum or contact myself on 0408782632.

Regards,

Ben Purtell

President

Drifting Tasmania

Hi all,

just a reminder this months drift practice day will be held at Baskerville THIS Saturday.

For all other enquiries check the Tasmanian Drifting Forum or contact myself on 0408782632.

Regards,

Ben Purtell

President

Drifting Tasmania

When you say "with drivers to arrive no later than 8:30am." are there any exceptions?

I can't get outta my nightshift friday night and wont be knocking off work till 6am saturday morning... then I gotta travel from burnie to basky, so I wont arrive till 10ish <_>

I can get my car pre-scrutineared, will I still be able to enter or will I be wasting my time turning up late??

you'll be fine, as you have now let us know earlier! :thumbsup: and that the car will be scrutineered already. just come an see me or miff when you get there an we'll get you through a basic briefing, its for the guys that are continually late and hold everyone up from getting on the track on time.

Hi all,

Regards,

Ben Purtell

President

Drifting Tasmania

When you say "with drivers to arrive no later than 8:30am." are there any exceptions?

I can't get outta my nightshift friday night and wont be knocking off work till 6am saturday morning... then I gotta travel from burnie to basky, so I wont arrive till 10ish <_>

I can get my car pre-scrutineared, will I still be able to enter or will I be wasting my time turning up late??

Gee I reckon getting the car scrutineered before the day would be a headache for you wouldn't it?? :lol:

Cheers, I will still be trying to get out early and make it in time... but at the moment it's not looking likely :(

Gee I reckon getting the car scrutineered before the day would be a headache for you wouldn't it?? :lol:

:whistle: