Sign in to follow this  
YogiR33

VicDrift Members Day #2 September 2010

shit weather but awsome day loved it. any one have any pics?

Yeah awesome day, one of the best i have had in a while! The car ended up looking a little worse for wear by the end of the day but you get that... Andy and Hai were killing the entries on the straight, well done guys.

Drivers were well behaved on the day, with only a couple of minor incidents.

+1 for pics!

bry wtf is that gay thing on your roof, seriously not cool!!

yellow sil = the new Shane Warne

pretty good day weather was out of control and cursing about the cold i now have, but good to catch up with everyone!

warne! the spin king

dont think i couldve picked a worse day to come spectate for the first time lol... looked like everyone did pretty well though considering

bry wtf is that gay thing on your roof, seriously not cool!!

pretty good day weather was out of control and cursing about the cold i now have, but good to catch up with everyone!

HAHA sunroof visor FTW, love the hate :D.. it'll grow on you :mellow:

Was a fun day.. a lot of nerves being back on the track after the May Carnage though.. still had some fun without being too silly :) Thanks all VDC ppl for running it in that weather.. especially Rob/Waz/Viski and anyone else who braved the elements on the start line!

Considering he hasnt drifted in 3 months after a major accident, his in a different car which he has never driven before, and he has never drifted winton in the wet i think he did ok, specially towards the end of the day.

And unless we were watching a different event im pretty sure everyone had the spins on Saturday cause it was a kind of wet i think.

Retarded comments aside it was a pretty descent day for the weather, only saw a few minor damage out there all day which was good considering the rain and slipperyness of the track.

Could have been better but im sure everyone was just happy to slide again if anything.

f**k mate everyone ones a fuken retard to you aint they??

Considering he hasnt drifted in 3 months after a major accident, his in a different car which he has never driven before, and he has never drifted winton in the wet i think he did ok, specially towards the end of the day.

And unless we were watching a different event im pretty sure everyone had the spins on Saturday cause it was a kind of wet i think.

Retarded comments aside it was a pretty descent day for the weather, only saw a few minor damage out there all day which was good considering the rain and slipperyness of the track.

Could have been better but im sure everyone was just happy to slide again if anything.

diffrent car a silvias a silvia mate geeez fair enuff your stiking up for ya mates but you jump down peoples throats straight away they mention you time to releax

What a crazy weekend. Thanks to all the Vicdrift crew, Winton safety, and any helpers on the day. As Bry said, a special mention has to go out to those that bared the brunt of it out at the start line, pit entry/exit etc. And also thanks to Viski for holding Hawker up at the starting grid so we could do some tighter tandems. Although he did a better job of following me, than i did of him.

It had been nine months in between drinks for me. That, combined with the weather, made for some sketchy morning sessions. But after dropping the tyre pressure and the rain easing off a bit i began to have some real fun again and was able to put down some clean lines.

So thanks again to everyone who contributed in any way to making it an awesome day.

I am fully aware that dazza was out for 3 months and that he is in a new car, but from where i was standing, seemed like very basic mistakes that were causing him to spin. Maybe it was the le mans jump suit from the 80s that didn't fit properly suffocating his arms from fully extending.... Who knows, but for someone who has had as much experience as dazza to become the new Shane warne, it was just disappointing

And bry bry, I know you love your jdm factory options, but ur car looks pimp without it!! Haha

any pics of Dazza's car? Would love to see what it looks like!

Talky, stop bagging kents :whack:

Thanks for all those helpers who had to stand out in the rain!!! I had an Awesome day

Letting the tyre pressures down for session three was all the go, made the car so much better.

Also after lowering the car I managed to put a hole in my muffler about mid day, so it sounded like a POS!

Also for those who are in the tandem line that CONSISTENTLY SPIN OUT....for the sake of everyone else, please go in the single line! Trying to get some good tandem runs in with mates and having the same car in front spin out every third corner sucks, then the same driver floor's it to stay infront only to spin again really is annoying. I don't think anyone needs to name drop, but it should be common courtesy! [/end rant]

Thanks again to the vicdrift/winton helpers you guys are awesome!

And Bry the roof visor is cool, maybe some black tint on it would make it even cooler? Nice Wheels too ;)

Pic from Benalla Sunday Morning - this is the Bridge in the centre of town taken from the high side of town too:

47906_10150280540290201_532720200_14883793_4053749_n.jpg

any pics of Dazza's car? Would love to see what it looks like!

Talky, stop bagging kents :whack:

ibi sif i bag kents heheheheeeheh

Another post-event ns.com shit fight.. :no:

Sorry to disappoint you droffa, were you driving on Saturday or just there to poke holes in my driving? Most people know I have an extreme hatred for wet drifting.

Afternoon session when the sun was out for a brief period killed it, most of the puddles around the apex's disappeared and was able to get a few decent laps in.

Thanks to VicDrift for the day, bring on a DRY October event :yes:

pics of brys roof

now im curious lol

It was a great day aside from standing in the rain! Crazy good flow with no big hold ups.

Props to Steve for getting that big chasser around the track all day with no power stearing !

Good to see Dazza back on track.

Andy your entries i saw were after the shannons sign :P Still huge though..... Sucks about the motor.

Thanks to Scrutineering, safety, Cat, Yoshi, Joss, Rob, Viski and Tony....... Putting on a great day for us all.

f**k mate everyone ones a fuken retard to you aint they??

diffrent car a silvias a silvia mate geeez fair enuff your stiking up for ya mates but you jump down peoples throats straight away they mention you time to releax

Na just the people who make stupid comments and cant read for shit and like to be hero's and hang shit on everyone over the net.

no one mentioned me, i commented because i know more about the situation than yourself and your mate.

ThereThey are retarded comments because they dont need to be made and its one reason why drifting as a motor sport is a hard one to get off the ground as the mentality of the "minority" of the drivers (assuming you guys drift) stinks.

everyone is entitled to an opinoin just we dont all need to herehear yours.

English, Learn it.

People who make those kinds of mistakes shit me up the wall

Sorry to disappoint you droffa, were you driving on Saturday or just there to poke holes in my driving? Most people know I have an extreme hatred for wet drifting.

Afternoon session when the sun was out for a brief period killed it, most of the puddles around the apex's disappeared and was able to get a few decent laps in.

Droffa linked the whole track... Eat a bag of dick.

No matter what the conditions a good driver will not spin, you accomade to conditions. Aka tires, pressure....

No matter what the conditions a good driver will not spin, you accomade to conditions. Aka tires, pressure....

yeh Daz havent you watched D1 or any good aussie drivers, they never spin

:lol::kiss:

From where I was sitting there was a whole lot of spinning and getting bogged going on ^_^

Less shitfight more photos!

yeh Daz havent you watched D1 or any good aussie drivers, they never spin

Can I change it to the occasional spin. But not consitently through the day..

Wouldn't mind seeing photos;)

yeh photos would be sick :P.....thanks for the help to get the car on the trailer brock :)

all good man, why did your mate in the sprinter leave early?

wow deffently want the vid of andy coming off dont get to see it much and it makes me sad the last time i remeber him spinning was coming off calder into city munji munji looped it then rolled onto gutter that brang the lols for me that nite,

ps. andy wers my wheelies at?