Sign in to follow this  
Stinkypoo

JDM Fest 2010 - Ultimate Tunes - 4 September @ 8:30am

Hey guys,

Ultimate Tunes are holding JDM Fest again this year. It is just a car show with dyno comp.

I should be there at least taking photos. If your interested, I will email the guys at Ultimate Tunes to let them know the NS are coming but please don't say you will turn if your likely to pull out (it's bad for my name).

Plans have started for JDM fest 2010, It will bigger and Better than last year, keep an eye out for any information at

http://ultim8racing.blogspot.com/

With just over a month till JDM Fest 2010 things are picking up pace. Trophies up for grabs are:

King of JDM Fest

People Choice

Best Stereo

Best Paint

Best Engine Bay

Dyno Dominator

Most Powerful AWD

Most Powerful FWD

Most Powerful RWD

BDL Car Stereo will be joining us this year with an awesome display. Things are really hotting up.

If any car clubs are coming and would like to be together please let us know so we can set up an area for you.

wouldn't mind coming up for this, where is it at?

It's in Phillip, in the old motorcycle training carpark.

Link to Google Maps

I don't think I'll hang around all day.

Nic, you should enter your latest car! Also, are you interested in coming to Japan?

aww but it's ADM tongue.gif

I'd love to go to japan but i'm not sure if i'll be able to afford it and still make progress with the track car, do you know what dates it will be yet?

cool, keep this thread alive, i hope to come but cant pencil anything in at this stage.

aww but it's ADM tongue.gif

I'd love to go to japan but i'm not sure if i'll be able to afford it and still make progress with the track car, do you know what dates it will be yet?

I took my one last year. People thought it was a power monster with the locked diff and button clutch but disappointed them with the 120rwkw figure :P.

The plan for Japan is July/Aug 2011. I'm not sure how many of us will be going.

how big is the area?

It is approximately 29 meters by 59 meters.

How big is your car? Or do you want to setup a stand or something?

yea im in the midst of deciding if im doing a stand

If you turn up in the morning, there was plenty of space. From memory, everything started to peak around 11am-12noonish so it started to get full but still wasn't bad. Then around 1-2pm it died down and people started leaving.

I would suggest getting there early/ontime if you want to setup a stand. I got there about 15mins after starting and was still one of the first few cars.

yeah cheers.

already talked to adrian @ ultimate tunes anyway.

but forgot to ask..

any entry fees whether its for competitiors, stands or general public?

yeah cheers.

already talked to adrian @ ultimate tunes anyway.

but forgot to ask..

any entry fees whether its for competitiors, stands or general public?

No entry fees for the event as far as the show and shine, spectating, or setting up the display stands. its only $40 for the dyno comp

No entry fees for the event as far as the show and shine, spectating, or setting up the display stands. its only $40 for the dyno comp

If we do want to enter the dyno comp, do we let you know beforehand or does that get sorted out on the day?

for the dyno comp let us know in the morning, just head into the reception and give your details as all names will go on a spread sheet and then put into catagories. we will try and be as efficient as possible

hey guys so how many numbers are we looking at i just accidentally started a new thread just seeing who is going im taking 2 cars

My car'll be there along with a DC2 and an S15 hopefully.

From the thread, seems like the list is:

1. Stinkypoo

2. Quakin

3. turboaddiction

4. Spanna

5. philster254

6. MIKKEZ

7. Higas

I don't think Sebastian is coming in his car, last I heard his car was off the road. He might bring is ridiculously quiet bike :P.

Also, MIKKEZ might be setting up a stand and be separate from us. I know Rob wants everyone to get a clear view of his million dollar drift machine :P. I'll email them tomorrow, but shouldn't be any worry if you turn up in the morning.

From the thread, seems like the list is:

1. Stinkypoo

2. Quakin

3. turboaddiction

4. Spanna

5. philster254

6. MIKKEZ

7. Higas

I don't think Sebastian is coming in his car, last I heard his car was off the road. He might bring is ridiculously quiet bike :P.

Also, MIKKEZ might be setting up a stand and be separate from us. I know Rob wants everyone to get a clear view of his million dollar drift machine :P. I'll email them tomorrow, but shouldn't be any worry if you turn up in the morning.

I am still 50/50 but will turn up if I get my replacement LCA before friday. There might be some late night spanna work on Friday night.... <_>

I'll be going but in a quietly viewing from shadows cause im a nobody type way...

Might be there, I'll see if i can get my mate with the Aristo to come along

ok so do you guys wanna make a nissan line of cars or what you thinking

???

You mean Silvia line?

Could try, just get there around 8:30am and we should be okay. I was thinking to try and stay away from the fence, or form in a block instead of a line.

Like:

\ /

\ /

\ /

\ /

instead of

\

\

\

\

\

\

I'll be going but in a quietly viewing from shadows cause im a nobody type way...

Make sure you introduce yourself to everybody otherwise I'll tell Alby you were a snob when I see him at work.

Okay, I have sent a email to Ultimate Tunes to let them know. I don't think it will be a problem for us as long as we get there before 9am.

i'll probably come in my adm yo r31 even though it's in desperate need of lowering