Sign in to follow this  
Stinkypoo

JDM Fest 2010 - Ultimate Tunes - 4 September @ 8:30am

Ok so yep, i'll try getting there early so that we can make a nice block of silvia. =]

i'll probably come in my adm yo r31 even though it's in desperate need of lowering

I have a angle grinder and lots of stock springs if your interested :P.

Damn it Sol! he wasnt sposed to tell you... I cant promise anything but im not a snob im shy ok!

I just checked the weather for Saturday... 100% chance of predicted precipitation at this time. Make sure you bring some wet weather gear :P.

I received a email back from UltimateTunes, should be okay:

To: hotmail.com

Subject: RE: JDM Fest '10

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 07:14:52 +1000

Hi Eiji,

Thanks for letting me know, I will make sure that we have an area that you can be together.

Regards

Adrian

Fast Fours will definitely be there... ^_^

Does anyone know their way around Philip? Any awesome food hangouts?

Oh btw... We're also looking to show off your recordings of your roadtrip to JDM Fest (provided you're going :silly: )

Recordings can be photos, videos, fines, defects (heaven forbid) or any other recorded media. I want to see them and I wanna show them off...

Would be great to meet some people up there too so if you're going, shoot me an email at phil@fastfours.com.au and let me know who you are and where you're coming from!

For and idea of what I want, check out this clicky here

Would be great to meet some of you crazies and check out your rides... email me!

^ Woden food court :)

There's a Hog's Breath just over the road too

I would've gone if there wasn't a drift day on the same day! .. Maybe next year try and plan around all states other events a bit better so you get a greater interstate presence!

nooo. predicted forecast says it going to rain. ):

I would've gone if there wasn't a drift day on the same day! .. Maybe next year try and plan around all states other events a bit better so you get a greater interstate presence!

We didn't organise this one, Ultimate Tunes did... I'll just be heading up there on behalf of Fast Fours... We'll be covering the event and I'm looking to get a few cars featured, owners, interviews maybe some voxpops of enthusiasts and their rides.

So if anyone's going, let me know :thumbsup:

Would be sweet to meet up there or on the way!

that is correct. and very tempting. B)

i will be heading out, not in the 180 unfortunatly, ill be rocking the ADM fairmont!

Edited by halfplugged

that is correct. and very tempting. B)

i will be heading out, not in the 180 unfortunatly, ill be rocking the ADM fairmont!

Cool, what's the story with the 180sx?

^ It was chewed up and spat out by a blue Foulcoon at Raleigh

unfortunately i dont think there is going to be much of a turn out with the threat of rain, sex spec clowns from sydney and just general lack of communication in many other forums.

I was going to make this the first event for my trd supra but unfortunately it wont be out of the shop until the following weekend lol

might swing past to see how its going but not if its wet.

JDM Fest is now only 2 sleeps away, and despite the threat of rain it is looking good, quite a number of cars are looking to be around for the day, and some rumors of the dyno having hold down some high powered cars, things are looking great.

The dyno will be running from 9:00am. drinks and food will be availiable on the day, with the BBQ cracking form the early hours.

Despite the difference in tastes, we will strive to make it a great day for all. Hope to see you all on saturday.

I hate rain so much :( Regardless I'll be heading out. It'll be good to see all the different types of cars turning up :)

Clicky

^^ Yep that's the rain report I've got. But nonetheless I think it'll be a pretty cool day. I'll be packing a brolli and a change of clothes just in case -_-

If anyone is driving down from Sydney, pm me or hit me up on the Fast Fours & Rotaries website. FON22Y and I are gonna be making the trip down EARLY am...

At least it'll get a wash in the rain if it comes along tomorrow...

Sometimes i do hate waking up.. Rain out my ass and i've slightly overslept again, just like every other nissansilvia thing i say i'll go to Arhsr

despite the rain it was a pretty good turn out, some pretty tuff cars too especially fonzy's ta22 !

Wasn't a bad turnout at all, some mad looking cars and some hideous ones too.

woo yeah, ultimatetune's seemed to make the most of the poo weather and the sikk S14's seemed to enjoy their skidz =\ er but yeah, the guy from fast fours was really nice.

+ I got to see my car pull out 133.9 raging killerwasps, i didn't end up getting my dyno sheet though. But yeah, inbetween supervising the pushing if nicool's R31 and the afformentioned wasps it was a pretty good day.

yey!

Aww, thanks Sol. I didn't think my car was that mad looking, but I appreciate the kind words.

Yeah a good turn out of cars and good to meet some more people from Canberra. So frustrated my car is still not on the road...

Aww, thanks Sol. I didn't think my car was that mad looking, but I appreciate the kind words.

Even it utter pig state it looked better than any of Queer St Smash cars

Even it utter pig state it looked better than any of Queer St Smash cars

^^ +1

That red FD looked great though, shame about the black one.