Sign in to follow this  
arabian_drifter

what or who do you believe in?

191 members have voted

1. 1. what religion are you???

hey peoples

just curious to see what the majority of ns members believe in , if you are religious or not .

feel free to add y u think what you believe in is right and y u practice your faith etc etc

if your not gonna comment , thats fine , but please place your vote before you leave

thanx

I'm Muslim but not religious.

Ps and why haven't u voted lol

ill vote soon , just waiting for the ball to get rolling 1st loll.

so basically your just born muslim , since you dont practice it . r u fasting?

the tooth fairy is my god. she's real, and i can prove it through a scientific experiment, i prayed for 100 things to the christian god, and 100 different things to the tooth fairy, and 2 of the things i prayed to the tooth fairy came true, as opposed to only 1 thing that i prayed to god.

i used science to prove the tooth fairy's existence, where's ur science now you godless fucks?

I'm catholic, but i dont believe in the whole priest bs and all that, to me all the churches etc are corrupt same with shit like st vincent de paul and that, i always see the people taking all the good clothes and furniture from the collection bins, while the reject stuff gets taken in the truck etc to be sold.

to me if you wish to practise it, you do it without the force of others ie pray in your own time, and just live what you believe

this is all probably jibberish but oh well..

I'm catholic, but i dont believe in the whole priest bs and all that, to me all the churches etc are corrupt same with shit like st vincent de paul and that, i always see the people taking all the good clothes and furniture from the collection bins, while the reject stuff gets taken in the truck etc to be sold.

to me if you wish to practise it, you do it without the force of others ie pray in your own time, and just live what you believe

this is all probably jibberish but oh well..

Then your not catholic your a Christian.

I don't believe in anything (this is NOT athiesm as that is still an actual religion). Why do people feel the need to Justify there own existence? Who cares? Live life and be happy :) religion is the main cause of the worlds destruction, if there was no religion we would only have government and politics to fight over hahaha! Never ending battle living on planet earth

ill vote soon , just waiting for the ball to get rolling 1st loll.

so basically your just born muslim , since you dont practice it . r u fasting?

Yes, born Muslim and I'm not fasting.

My dad believes fasting was just a way to exercise peoples abilities to go with out food for longer if they ever went to war, that's not the reason why I dont fast but it's interesting

they beleive heaven is a land with a beer volcano, a stripper factory and is populated with pirates...

SOLD!

I don't believe in anything (this is NOT athiesm as that is still an actual religion). Why do people feel the need to Justify there own existence? Who cares? Live life and be happy :) religion is the main cause of the worlds destruction, if there was no religion we would only have government and politics to fight over hahaha! Never ending battle living on planet earth

This is exactly how i feel!

Thats agnostic.

I think people do have a need to know why we exist. Everything in the world has a purpose, you would hope humans do as well.

Born an Orthodox, pumped with Anglican and then Catholic in schools but sadly it didn't stick.

Athiest.

I'm a follower of the jedi religin :ph34r: lol jk

I was a jehovahs witness but those days are long gone and I have moved on I was in it for a good 10 years then I decided to get out as I wanted to experience life and see what I was missing but now I dont follow anything I live day by day and cope just fine :)

Don't let chappy see this..

In other words:

"waaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Anyway, i voted atheist, but only because there was not option to vote Pastafarian.

I vote the poll be reset and the one true religion be added to the list.

I was a jehovahs witness but those days are long gone and I have moved on I was in it for a good 10 years then I decided to get out as I wanted to experience life and see what I was missing but now I dont follow anything I live day by day and cope just fine :)

Were you one of those poor sods that get forced to ride around the neighbourhood harassing people and getting doors slammed in their faces?

im muslim. born and raised in aus.

began practicing my religion better lately and it has changed my preception of life. im more humble and more respectful towards others.

i dont let the media govern what my life should be like and i dont slave myself over money and materialistic objects and for that its made me a better person.

I think people do have a need to know why we exist. Everything in the world has a purpose, you would hope humans do as well.

I think you are confusing purpose with synergy. This is a common misconception.

Everyingthing in the world works together because the species that did not fit in, died off.

Were you one of those poor sods that get forced to ride around the neighbourhood harassing people and getting doors slammed in their faces?

unfortunatly i got forced by the family so yes i was every time i was out i could think of a million better things i could of been doing <_>

im a jehovahs witness. am proud to be one. have been involved in it my whole life, went off the rails at one point but came back around and i am not missing out on anything. its a great way of life and it has served me well so zero regrets on my beliefs.

Thats agnostic.I think people do have a need to know why we exist. Everything in the world has a purpose, you would hope humans do as well.

Agnostic you can say, but I don't want to class myself as something i like to class myself as nothing because i don't want to conform to the way society has put a label on everyone.

In terms of Existence, humans used to exist as part of the Ecological System that Animals live by, we reproduced to keep our species existing, we ate and we excreted, this controls animal populations naturally (providing we did eat some meat as apes), and germinates the soil with plant seeds and enriches it with nutrients. We died, in which we naturally decompose into the soil. But the problem is we evolved in to what we are today and now a lot of people are lost thinking there lives are purposeless unless they serve a false idol. If you really want a purpose in life, DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF, not for a god, several gods, gods son, a prophet, a lunatic, tom cruise, or any other idol. Buddhism at its deepest is probably the only religion i think is beautiful because it is a way of life not a following of a religion. But of course people started to worship Buddha for choosing his way of life therefore idolizing him, therefore turning it in to a religion.

Agnostic you can say, but I don't want to class myself as something i like to class myself as nothing because i don't want to conform to the way society has put a label on everyone.

In terms of Existence, humans used to exist as part of the Ecological System that Animals live by, we reproduced to keep our species existing, we ate and we excreted, this controls animal populations naturally (providing we did eat some meat as apes), and germinates the soil with plant seeds and enriches it with nutrients. We died, in which we naturally decompose into the soil. But the problem is we evolved in to what we are today and now a lot of people are lost thinking there lives are purposeless unless they serve a false idol. If you really want a purpose in life, DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF, not for a god, several gods, gods son, a prophet, a lunatic, tom cruise, or any other idol. Buddhism at its deepest is probably the only religion i think is beautiful because it is a way of life not a following of a religion. But of course people started to worship Buddha for choosing his way of life therefore idolizing him, therefore turning it in to a religion.

What you choose to name yourself is irrelevant, much like your race will not change regardless of what you call it.

Your belief that the worship of a deity is pointless hints you are Atheist.

If you had no strong feelings either way, you would be Agnostic (essentially choose not to be part of the debate).

i dont believe in anything.

and in the remote chance there is some form of god/s they sure as hell dont give two flying f**ks about anyone on this planet.

I don't believe in anything (this is NOT athiesm as that is still an actual religion).

that's certainly an interesting take, i think the dictionary might have a differing opinion on that one though lol

im muslim. born and raised in aus.

began practicing my religion better lately and it has changed my preception of life. im more humble and more respectful towards others.

i dont let the media govern what my life should be like and i dont slave myself over money and materialistic objects and for that its made me a better person.

some of us go that little bit further, and dont let a book govern what our life should be like, we leave that to human morality and civil consciousness. in saying that i respect that the idea of religion can help motivate some people to be a more civil human being.

Thats agnostic.I think people do have a need to know why we exist. Everything in the world has a purpose, you would hope humans do as well.

atheism and agnosticism are not there to conform you like a religion, they are there to categorise/label your beliefs, you dont have to conform to shit, there's no one telling u what u do and dont believe, you simply either believe that there is no god, or you dont believe in a personal god, but you are not willing to say there is no god. one makes you an athiest, the other makes you an agnostic. by the sounds of things you are agnostic.