Sign in to follow this  
Souki

Mdoodleburger

hey all,

was just wondering if anybody watched the latest news about "alf" from home & away. few people arnt happy about the mdoodleburger/parody of alf.

there basic voice overs. there damn funny.

My link

Yeh watched them farken hilarious if u ask me :lol:

i dont know they had it on the news, and there like its a disgrace this person who calls himself 'mdoodleburger' is a chicken, who wont show his face or real name ect.

i dont know they had it on the news, and there like its a disgrace this person who calls himself 'mdoodleburger' is a chicken, who wont show his face or real name ect.

yeah! it was on aca or tt.

here is the link from the ACA website

what a crock of shitttttt

they cant sue. he hasnt done anything illegal. he states his a comedian, who makes parody's.

they had a lawyer on aca, or tt and the lawyer said he cant be touched, the only thing is copy right acts which utube has removed some of the clips. :/

This has been around for a little while now but the voice overs was a near perfect match in the Logie vid.

The overuse of "cunt" made it even funnier! Cunt :lol:

He's done the voiceovers for a few different people as well

it was Mr DoodleBurger, but the vids keep getting taken down so people keep making new accounts.

btw, welcome to last month.

it was Mr DoodleBurger, but the vids keep getting taken down so people keep making new accounts.

dont see why you had to add a smart ass comment for? what was the point in that? i dont see why nissan silvia has a bunch of cocky *milkshakes*.

honestly if you saw this a month ago why didnt you post it.

dont see why you had to add a smart ass comment for? what was the point in that? i dont see why nissan silvia has a bunch of cocky *milkshakes*.

honestly if you saw this a month ago why didnt you post it.

i assumed every man and his dog would have seen it by now.

I love how ACA struggled to interview any of the actual cast, as the cast kept running away and avoiding them.. so they interviewed the two deadbeat caterers who have probably spoken all of two sentences to "Alf Stewart" !

* wtf happend to your face, you look like a bloated asshole *

Sign in to follow this