Sign in to follow this  
WeezyRB26

What exhaust you reppin?

I'm looking at exhaust styles for my sileighty, as I'm over due to getting a new tip as I munted the f**k outta my cannon last time I went sliding and just chopped it off...

I want big f**k off straight pipes however even then, there are many different styles and designs you can make.

So basically show us what you got? big filthy cannon, one big f**k off straight 4" pipe? flutes? side pipes? stainless? mild steel? I want to see what you guys are using.

if this has been covered feel free to pwn me to the shit house, provide me with a link, and then close the thread.

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT! biggrin.gif

Cheers,

Weez

Got the usual cannon on an angle think it's a full gktech one (No need for pics) will be swapping it out for some twin 3inch tips sometime soon...

RS*R All the way through. Looks massive though.. Hoping once i finally fit the rear pod kit that it will hide it a little bit.

SDC11225.jpg

twin 3'' straight pipes... churr!!

IMG_0426.jpg

Got the usual cannon on an angle think it's a gktech catback (No need for pics) will be swapping it out for some twin 3inch tips sometime soon...

Edit this: not going with the twin tips since it's the new in thing with every kid (merlz your's looks gangsta though as does your whole car :thumbsup:)

Bought myself a HKS Hi-POWER catback should sound sweet and not tinny :lol:

thank god the cannons are finally back in.. was getting sick of every guy with a sil running twin pipes.

peeps gotta start repping dumpys!! rota styles!

the thought has crossed my mind, but dumpys with any sort of rear bar doesn't really work i reckon. would look weird. anyone got silvia with dumpy action?

the thought has crossed my mind, but dumpys with any sort of rear bar doesn't really work i reckon. would look weird. anyone got silvia with dumpy action?

can get pics of my dumpy on my 32! will upload tomorrow

My BuddyClub spec 3 is getting another resonator tomorrow. So bloody loud.

this is still my favourite street exhaust, ran it for a good couple months of daily driving

l_8e79a95e1055f50657c7741a1501f587.jpg

My zorst(had for about a year) :)

Sorry about the gay wheels, in the process of getting it passed for rego and the drifteks Id very much doubt would pass for track width and whole car is going through a make over due to these new bs hoon laws so its he isn't looking too great atm which I will rectify in due time ^.^

Photo0257resize.jpg

Photo0258resize.jpg

just a single straight 3 inch pipe thats now cut level with the bumper (used to stick out around 3 inches.) have been playing with different pipes out the back as it changes the volume of the exhaust more than id previously thaught. will probly end up remaking it slightly longer and painting it matt white like the rest of the exhaust.

IMG_4274.jpg

58943_426883614822_612019822_5108566_1265203_n.jpg47132_424577229822_612019822_5053230_5390892_n.jpg

To keep the thread updated.... Thats the exhaust I ended up getting made. Love it, looks gangster

4inch pipes damm lol your asking for a epa lol looks tuff as hell but nice work

4inch pipes damm lol your asking for a epa lol looks tuff as hell but nice work

Darwin mate, its still pretty laid back around here, havnt caught up to down south yet :P