Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

The next skidpan day

Doesn't look like i'll be attending T_T

Because sad life.

But i do think my exams are the week after the 14th, i'll find out this week. If it isn't then yey! Sad life if it's a negative.

Ive booked but a mate of mine is making me bring my R31 coupe instead of the silvia. Lol i booked before i even read this what are the chances.

So two of the spots are filled by my coupe and my mates r31 (Its actually my old blue one).

Should be a good day :thumbsup:

Ah i read that you guys are the arvo session, we're on in the morning. Tempting to switch cars half way and run a full day...

James

Edited by moss

Moss I just spoke to Fifth Gear, they said that if you & your mate wanted to swap to the arvo session that's cool, just let them know.

I was thinking about that, but if i drive with you guys i need the sil beer otherwise it wouldnt feel right. At the moment Im thinking quick dash at lunchtime to change cars, kinda makes for an expensive day but I wanna take advantage of the hill climb having the noise permit. Might talk to them today, I was too busy to sort anything out yesterday.

Only 3 people have paid so far, with another 4 'possibles'. The payment is due in 2 weeks time or else this day isn't going ahead....

I'm keen!

I'll send you a PM to confirm details to send the money to. Hope we can get some more people, had a ball last time.

Is there an option for example if there are only 8 of us to chip in the extra $20 or whatever and get more time on the skid pan??

Is there an option for example if there are only 8 of us to chip in the extra $20 or whatever and get more time on the skid pan??

Yeah I'd say that's possible, I'll find out.

Always wanted to go to a skidpan so I'm defs not gona miss this!!

Ill PM you bout payment :)

Yeah I'd say that's possible, I'll find out.

Did some recruiting yesterday at the hillclimb and hipcrostino might be coming, so might get 10 after all.

Hi guys, met up with The Moose at the hill climb yesterday (got sun burnt real good too..)

Anyway, me, my brother and possibly my dad are probably in. We only have one nissan though, so there will be a mazda mx5 there as well if all gose ahead. I will try to get confirmation asap on this. I'll be there in anycase :D

Got paid today so im in. Should be a long/good day. :thumbsup:

Haven't check this forums in a while.. i want to go, but i dont know if i will have a car at that time.. :o

Haven't check this forums in a while.. i want to go, but i dont know if i will have a car at that time.. :o

You might be able to drive mine?

Only 2 spots left. I'm not chasing people for the money, if you want to drive make an effort to get the cash to me.

Sweet, I am glad there are 10 people signed up.

Thanks to Sol for organising it, can't wait to go out and have some fun. :thumb:

Good luck on your exams Higas.

Should be coming out to watch wish I could of had car running in time :( !

Sweet, I am glad there are 10 people signed up.

Thanks to Sol for organising it, can't wait to go out and have some fun. :thumb:

Good luck on your exams Higas.

awwww thank you

^ Come along anyways mate, we might organise a cruise before/after if people are keen.