Sign in to follow this  
RAGER

Can a Subwoofer damage the turbo ? true/false ?

Im not sure about this but someone said that a subwoofer could damage a turbo

i think he was talking about a ceramic one

true or false ?

ahahahahha

i know its a bit absurd but i was a little curious.

hey would you know where to get a car trailer from and a rough price ?

:)

lmfao is it even worth answering such a dumb question. the only thing a sub will do is give you boot rattle..

and just rent a car trailer from a servo its like 100$ you get 50$ back or some shit.

but im thinking of buying one and having trouble finding a site or something like that

Trailers are really expensive brand new. But surely if you look up trailer on yellow or white pages it should come up with something

if you have a high voltage subwoofer pumped up then the voltage can have a major impact of the Velocity at which the turbo spins as it can interrupt the electronic as well as the fuel

so best to not have a subwoofer

if you have a high voltage subwoofer pumped up then the voltage can have a major impact of the Velocity at which the turbo spins as it can interrupt the electronic as well as the fuel

Wrong! If you have an opening to your boot through the cabin the changed cabin air pressure puts extreme stress on your body causing a chemical reaction in your brain and you develop an extra chromosone. End result makes you say silly things to people who believe you because you drive a prelude with a sub and neons and then these people post questions on NS and get flamed!

But in all seriousness....yes it does damage your turbo...well i hope it damages yours (if you have one) because after you posting this you shouldnt be anywhere near one.

fail

"high voltage circuits as those with more than 1000 v for alternating current and at least 1500 V for direct current"

Im glad i finished my pre app in electo technology

hey you never know..this guy might have a v8 running a turbo behind the diff...if so, you I would assume somone that has very little knowledge might ponder this..

but no it won't do shit if thats the case.

or the conversation got confused with a subwoofer turbo?

http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/vtf-3-ho-turbo.html

yeah it will definitely hurt the turbo bro. you really need to be careful with these things bro, i had 2x15" subwoofers in my hektik VL bro, and my $300 chinese T70 exploded, obviously because of the turbo. bro.

Im not sure about this but someone said that a subwoofer could damage a turbo

i think he was talking about a ceramic one

true or false ?

I though this was a joke but you really are for real arn't ya?

humpy.gif

i love how it was about subs and then just started asking about trailers lol

no its just a psychological thing the vibrations from the sub mess with your head causing irrational thoughts, like you turbo is broken or that

50,000 neons on a lancer look cool shades.gif

hahahaha what a thread

Subwoofer damage the turbo! ridiculous..... everyone knows subwoofers make your turbo faster.

Run a 100 farad capacitor to take the strain off the flux capactior and that should let the turbo run 8psi safely, but keep an eye on it.

What colour is the sub? What Brand? all of these questions are vital and ad some very big variables to the situation.

What about 6 x 9's in the parcel shelf run off an amp, they can give off enough bass to hurt your ears, surely this couldn't be doing the turbo any good.

fail

"high voltage circuits as those with more than 1000 v for alternating current and at least 1500 V for direct current"

pity you failed sarcasm class

Trust a wannabe electrician to come in and try show off his knowledge of different voltage systems!

ahah.... this is sooooo rnadom.... i wounder if this is going to hit second page LOL!!

fail

pity you failed sarcasm class

never sat through it actually :yes:

Trust a wannabe electrician to come in and try show off his knowledge of different voltage systems!

never said i was a sparky, just learned a heap from the class :)

Not having a go i am an electrician and I've noticed a lot of us do try lecture people on electrical matters even if it's not entirely relevant

i love how it was about subs and then just started asking about trailers lol

Lol yea man made me laugh bulk!

Not having a go i am an electrician and I've noticed a lot of us do try lecture people on electrical matters even if it's not entirely relevant

lol thats sweet, but you know what i was on about yea??

Sign in to follow this