Sign in to follow this  
rb30 sil

OCTOBER 9 PRACTICE DAY

DRIFTING TASMANIA PRACTICE DAY: OCTOBER 9, 2010

BASKERVILLE RACEWAY

All information pertaining to the event (including entry fees, payment instructions, scrutineering etc) is contained in the attached event regulations so please read them carefully.

Please remember to bring along your CAMS and HSCC membership information with you. As usual, we will be able to provide paperwork to issue and renew CAMS and HSCC memberships on the day.

If applicable, please check your scrutineering slips from prior events and ensure you have rectified any issues.

Any questions - please ask!

Kate

Drifting Tasmania Committee

0439 989 231

Important Dates:

NOVEMBER 6

HSCC State Drift Series Round 4 - Baskerville Raceway

2011 Dates to be released soon!

October 9 Supplementary Regulations.doc

Drift Entry Form.doc

Gahhhh, why must everything be on a Saturday! Stupid work.

so whose driving?

Not i , no cashola :(

Still enter on the day? and tyre fitter?

is brendi gunna do a skid? LIIPPPSSSSS

The 31 will be out for the first time in nearly a year. Will have to get my cams licence and HSCC membership on the day but will have paperwork all filled out. Car is nearly ready, just need a milo tin for a catch can and will be pretty much under way :P

cool good to see the beast back out there Howie!

just need a milo tin for a catch can and will be pretty much under way tongue.gif

5lt lawn mower tin works better :ph34r:

if anyone picked a cd in a case off the ground near the base of the bridge can you let me know please?? :thumbsup:

Had an awesome time yesterday, happy with my first time efforts, wasnt too sure if the CA18DE would do it in the dry but given the right persuasion it was enough to keep me grinning until i did a big end haha

Thanks again to the officials, flaggers, starters, drivers and all the other people that made it such a good day.

If anyone has photos or videos of the blue non turbo silvia, id love to see how i went from the outside!

You went well dave! Knew you would tho. I had a ball even tho I had issues ALL day. Clutch is so stuffed I can start the car in gear and it doesn't move :P knew it was coming tho. Wall tap was pretty funny, be better if it was on the correct side tho.