Sign in to follow this  
Debz

New Chick from WA

Hi Girls

Im new to this forum. Thought i would join coz i love cars and figured the all girls forum would be an awesome place to meet new chicks and their rides.

Ive got an s13.4 (still in the making) so still hanging out to drive it.. ive driven it twice since i bought it :( but its all worth the wait.

so just thought i would say hi and hopefully meet new chicks in perth.

:)

Debz

welcome :) put up some pics of your car, even if it's not complete yet :thumb:

well ths is it soo farrr....doesnt have the fenders on yet and bumper is just being held up.. prtty much nothing ont he front is on lol but will be soon hopefully smile.gif

heres 2 pics. one of my awesome new tail lights and the other of the sort of put together front end. oh cant wait til its all finished

post-78858-12854660358824_thumb.jpg

post-78858-12854661751622_thumb.jpg

Edited by Debz

Hey Debz smile.gif where in perth are you from? Im located in perth aswell smile.gif

Hey Kimmm. we've met before through our other halves at drift and the cas that time we all went together :) i never really introduced myself

oh my bad! sorry! whos your other half :) so does that mean you know my bf aswell? or do our bfs know each other haha

oh my bad! sorry! whos your other half smile.gif so does that mean you know my bf aswell? or do our bfs know each other haha

haha yeh ur man knows ben :)

yeh Kamakaz :) ive seen you a few times just never introduced myself haha too shy sometimes ha

haha dont feel stupid. i feel stupid for not saying hi the 20 times ive seen you haha well glad we both know we r both shy haha might make it easier to say hi ha

where are all the pics of your car? its good to talk to a chick about cars ay.. so sad i cant drive mine yet tho

Edited by Debz

um im not sure. wanna b coz i love watching it but dont know yet smile.gif

yep my car is not coming along lol haha nah ben is helping do the s14 front end conversion on it so its in bits and pieces at the moment.. have all the parts and my conversion fenders came last week so still have to put those on then put all the headlights on and the rest of the front end and make some big holes in the rad support so the lights fit and who knows what else lol will find out when nothing lines up haha got clear tail lights and ben got me a vertex body kit :) and my copy ganador mirrors came on friday, still need superlow seat rails for my seats and finish the sound system. but it starts and drives smile.gif just cant take it on the road with only half the panels on haha so cant wait to drive it but then its getting painted to smile.gif in some sort of silver. r34 gtr silver...hopefully smile.gif then i dont have to do the engine bay coz its already silver lol i wanted a blue car but dont wanna take the engine out coz it will just force me to do other things to the engine even though im going to anyway eventually ha

Edited by Debz

you should come :)

aww well the waiting will be worth it :D im still doing mine up and ive had it for nearly 2 years! i reckon you could pull blue off and have a silver engine bay! would look pretty cool :D

oh yeh i know smile.gif ive driven it like twice. to and from the pits when it had to be registered haha and up n down my driveway doesnt really count ha

yeh i probably could and it probably would look good but i like shinny things haha and the engine bay paint is like silver and crap. i really wanna paint the engine bay to but too much effort as i just want to drive it and taking the engine out to paint it is just too hard and time consuming. cant wait til its all done and that will probably be never coz like u i will still be doing it up in 2 years haha theres just nowhere to stop ha

Edited by Debz

hi girls, im from perth to, im new to the forum. and i just wanted to say i hi i guess,