Sign in to follow this  
Guest s13r

NS - Trojan horse - WHAT THE GOSH?

me thinks not putting out a warning on the front page of the website is only going to effect hardtuned.net business, thats why they're leaving it here in this thread!

Ive had it pop up once and kaspersky internet security had a little freak but then fixed it, i just ran a full scan and its all good now.

Yea it's kind of like that but mine dosnt even get to the startup part, I press the power button, the lights come on and that's it, dead black screen :-(

Does anyone know how to fix my computer??

Any help would be greatly appreciated! As at the moment I can't use my laptop :-(

Yea it's kind of like that but mine dosnt even get to the startup part, I press the power button, the lights come on and that's it, dead black screen :-(

Does anyone know how to fix my computer??

Any help would be greatly appreciated! As at the moment I can't use my laptop :-(

Format HDD.

me thinks not putting out a warning on the front page of the website is only going to effect hardtuned.net business, thats why they're leaving it here in this thread!

Don't care, its a virus on ns, this should have been taken care of already..

@one_via_s13

i think those who dont know about the virus would care!

but ur right, this should of been fixed already. not very professional.

Ok this is getting worse. Firefox just managed to download and execute code from this website and attempt to install a fake anti-virus tool. NOD32 picked it up but stuggled to remove it until I rebooted.

The ONLY page open was Nissan Silvia.

@one_via_s13

He's saying he doesn't care if NS's business suffers from exposing the issue lol.

Ok this is getting worse. Firefox just managed to download and execute code from this website and attempt to install a fake anti-virus tool. NOD32 picked it up but stuggled to remove it until I rebooted.

Exactly what happened to me except my antivirus didn't catch it.

@one_via_s13

@one_via_s13

He's saying he doesn't care if NS's business suffers from exposing the issue lol.

Exactly what happened to me except my antivirus didn't catch it.

Yeah sorry dude, I was in a hurry to get to my work chrissy dinner..

I meant I don't care if HT loses business over it, theres a bad virus on here and it needs to be sorted..

I run my business and banking off this PC, I dont need a virus.. like ive said, im anal about internet security, and so should everyone else..

I dont know about others but I dont want a key logger getting my banking details, passwords to my domain hosting, emails etc;

yeah shit, i should have been paying attention to this thread.

my comp exploded the other day, only thing open was outlook and NS.

now, i have countless virus issues, my programs dont run as they should, the running programs dont work so every couple of minutes the thing dies, i lose all my work. and worst of all, my work relies on this ONE computer for all its business (about 8 million dollars worth passes through my computer alone). i have about 20+ thousand credit cards on my comp.

this virus shit is f**ked, why has it not been removed yet? thought you NS guys were suppost to be super tech nerds n shit.

now i have to explain to my boss why im on fkn NS instead of working lol.

edit:

just went through the whole thread, i had that ThinkPoint thing do its ''fully real antivirus scan'' thing, i had cleaned it up entirely but its stuffed up the comp, then got progressively worse as more more malicious content was discovered.

i keep having the svchost.exe crash, and then no programs work. i dont understand all of this e-nerd crap, and i dont know what svchost does. for some reason instead of it idling in the 'processes' on task manager as it usually would, it steadily rises from 10,000 to about 220,000k then it dies (without me using any programs)

so, is there just certain pages that this happens? mentioned in the thread, the NS.com front page, can you just implement a redirect from that page to somewhere that this is nto happening?

like a jump straight to the nissan parts sale forum page?

I've had it all over the site. Not just the front page. Not going to visit on my laptop anymore, it seems even with antivirus, people are still being infected.

The website at nissansilvia.com contains elements from sites which appear to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

Below is a list of all the unsafe elements for the page. Click on the Diagnostic link for more information on the thread for a specific element.

Malware http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/av-68672.jpg Safe Browsing diagnostic page

Malware http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/av-10644.jpg Safe Browsing diagnostic page

Malware http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/av-69382.jpg Safe Browsing diagnostic page

Malware http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2010/post-67007-12896434342543_thumb.jpg Safe Browsing diagnostic page

Malware http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/av-54113.jpg Safe Browsing diagnostic page

Malware http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/monthly_11_2010/post-72787-12900624516639_thumb.jpg Safe Browsing diagnostic page

Malware http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/uploads/av-38385.jpg Safe Browsing diagnostic page

This is absolutely f*****. It has completely killed my computer with a chance It might not be fixable!

Can't this whole situation be fixed?

Of course it can, but how long, who knows..

Seems like anything dodgy on here stays around..

Untitled-1.jpg

I know you have two jobs and limited resources Loz, but this needs attention, hire someone.

well so far this crap has cost me my Taiwan photo's and the price of a fresh install of windows purchased new and also a I.T. guy to try and recover what was left on my girlfriends laptop. Thanks very much NS.com I probably still love you but I don't want to talk to you at the moment. Oh and the GF says Loz you sux :rant:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for www.nissansilvia.com

What is the current listing status for www.nissansilvia.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 6496 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-12-18, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-12-18.

Malicious software includes 4 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 22 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including anlagen.cz.cc/, withmaterials.cz.cc/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS45577 (INTERVOLVE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.nissansilvia.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.

* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Why is this not fixed yet!!!? This is unacceptable. I'm no longer going on NS.

Ok I wasn't going to say any thing but

I fixed it the first time now it's totally Fu*ked my laptop can't open nothing

This is costing people money and time this is my business computer and all my accounts pass through it

Now can't even open the f**k'n thing

Some one needs to get there arse

into gear and resolve this problem .the amount of kents on n,s could become A very big problem" this is burning a hole in my pocket " Fu*k'n

I phone pissing me off

well so far this crap has cost me my Taiwan photo's and the price of a fresh install of windows purchased new and also a I.T. guy to try and

recover what was left on my girlfriends laptop. Thanks very much NS.com I probably still love you but I don't want to talk to you at the

moment. Oh and the GF says Loz you sux :rant:

Plug hard drive into another pc and pull the photos from it.

well so far this crap has cost me my Taiwan photo's and the price of a fresh install of windows purchased new and also a I.T. guy to try and

recover what was left on my girlfriends laptop. Thanks very much NS.com I probably still love you but I don't want to talk to you at the

moment. Oh and the GF says Loz you sux :rant:

Plug hard drive into another pc and pull the photos from it.

The horse has already bolted...............a bunch of stuff was deleted or damaged by the multiple viruses/trogans. Then we couldn't find a adapter for that hard drive etc etc all ended up being how much cash to keep throwing at it. I don't own a website / forum and have cash to piss away like some.

I blocked all advertisements using adblock on firefox and I don't have any issues. Maybe try do the same

Great Internet publicity.....

(Nissansilvia.com) - Automotive Modifiers Network (Hardtuned.net)

This site may harm your device.

18 Dec 2010 … Forum relating to the Nissan Silvia, 180SX and 200SX.

www.nissansilvia.com/ - Options

Datsun180 it's about $4 for a cable from jaycar. Anyways it shouldn't be needed anyway, the site should be taken down till it's found, or all adds removed

Datsun180 it's about $4 for a cable from jaycar. Anyways it shouldn't be needed anyway, the site should be taken down till it's found, or all adds removed

yeah, sorry for the confusion, I used the wrong term, we couldn't get the software drivers and network adapters to go with the hard drive, as it is a asian market laptop and mandarin windows version all the gear to go with it is now lost or back in Taiwan. Was a total head fkuk to sort through the mess, and all caused by me visiting NS.com for a total of about 20mins on her laptop. ( she has firefox and two antivirus/spyware programs, all of them kept up to date daily )

Yep. Can't open any of ns on my computer now . And I'm not risking touching this site until this bullshit is fixed

So much for the best automotive site . This place is a piece of shit . It's f**ked up so many peoples computers and nothing has been done

Problem has gone on too long , hire someone to fix it or risk losing members. I refuse to link anyone to this site or reccomend it to anyone

And sending me or anyone else an abusive pm won't help anything we want it fixed

Yeah this is f**ked haha