Sign in to follow this  
Pat180

Car stalling

Just fixing the old girl up after being defected and have removed my EBC (profec B spec II). Now, I'm having a problem with the car continually stalling when idling and was wondering if it was due to me not having hooked something back up that I should have.

g.JPG

In the pic there's this thing on the turbo side of the engine bay with two nipples, both with covers on them (1&2). As I didn't install the EBC I wasn't sure if they needed some form of vacuum line to them. Also, at (3) there are two nipples pointing straight up that have nothing going to them. Just wondering if I'm missing something.

Also, on a side note, I have removed my BOV and it's now running without one, I'm not sure if that would affect it.

Thanks for your help.

vacuum leak.

From a line, or your bov.

How was it removed?

It came off my intercooler pipe on the hot side (Trust v-spl cooler, it has an attachment for a BOV) so I just took it off and plugged that up with a stopper and the vacuum line that was running to it I just removed (it was part of a 3 way connector that I changed to 2).

Secondary to me being a jackarse, I've just discovered that the vacuum line in the pic below is actually not connected to anything... does anyone know where it should be heading to?

photo1.JPG