Sign in to follow this  
Sir_JDM

Motivation

Genesis Noarlunga is good.

Been there since May. Put on 8 kilo's, now up to a whopping 70kg hahahaha

There are a few guys there who seem friendly enough to chat to, I don't really speak to anyone, just do what I need to and leave.

seen your vr-4 there before, always loved them :)

i really want to join up to the gym... not having anyone to go with is kinda what turns me off...

What area are you in?

i live up south, wanted to go to gensis in noarlunga, apparently it's fair decent

Ah ok. I'm at Marion Fitness First. I go by myself but let me know if you end up joining.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Lol

Dying for some motivation

To turn my lega day around!

Few months ago i joined up to the Blackwood Rec Centre Fitness Studio. I basically live across the road and can walk there. Its only small(ish) and has all the machines and free weights i need. I go by myself, there are no tools that go there(they all seem to go to Blackwood Fitness ahahahha) and really enjoying it at the moment, can see results, and looking forward to what it will bring, which is my motivation!! :thumbsup:

haha noticed how alot of the motivation is women? either to attract or a way of saying look what your missing

my motivation to train is so shit right now, has been for the last few months really.

I'm hoping its because i trained pretty hard start of the year through to mid year. I don't want to lift weights, i dont want to run, i dont care what i look like really ha ha....maybe it's because i bought another skyline...hmmm

^ I went through that stage when I got my licence back after 2 year disq. simon, now I've lost it again, so can't drive, funny enough motivation to train has returned, haha.

i've been thinking about motivation and i say fk it

motivation waivers, sometimes its good, sometimes its not their at all

What i want is DISCIPLINE that way you dont have to rely on motivation

^ I went through that stage when I got my licence back after 2 year disq. simon, now I've lost it again, so can't drive, funny enough motivation to train has returned, haha.

lol

Every day you can't be stuffed going to the gym.

Look at this and then rethink that.

motivation.jpg

nNBCbl.jpg

CFhdll.jpg

fx46f6.png