Sign in to follow this  
WPN-X7

anyone keen on doing a rough tattoo design?

sup peeps.

long story short, my bro normally does my tat designs... and his snowed under with uni work atm... so im curious as to whether someone wants to have a crack at this for me?

pretty much need a sketch of a busted up heart thats been "dodgelly" repaired/stitched/patched up... with the text "for those with heart" some where with it... ive got a faint idea how i want it to look but i havent sketched anything for yearrssss.

im open to any ideas/ suggestions/layouts and such. its going on my chest if that helps to. ill get some pics if i find anything on devientart of how i kidna want it.

if anyone comes up with something rad, ill happily reimburse them for their time!

Some of these might give you some ideas.

How_to_heal_a_broken_heart_by_temporary_peace.jpg

My_Broken_Heart_by_Raventhird.jpg

Mend_this_Broken_heart.jpg

cheers pervy!

im trolling the net for some ideas myself, ill upload a few that i like and such. sucks my brother has no time atm, he normally knows exactly what i want/how i want with my dodge descriptions haha.

devientart.com (sp>?)

google it man, best site for pretty well everything!

you could try devintart.com, flickr... a fair few sites out there for ideas.

P.s totally emo chest piece :P

its not a full chest piece haha, its just off to the side on the ribs. got other shit to go on my chest hahaa.

and i knew i was going to cop flak for it :P trolling devientart still, thats where i go for most my ideas... if it helps the line is from one of my favourite bands haha

Haha dont sweat it dude im having a chest piece drawn up soon to carry on from my half sleeve, this is my tattoist, might have some inspiration for you

Deuce Tatto - Timmo

legend man!

ill go have a look through. im using this piece... to see if this tattoo [place down my way is half decent, if there good they get to do my half sleeve hahaha. half the issue is finding a decent tattoo artist here. so many conflicting shit you hear etc.

Yeah for sure, definitely hard to pick someone. I just went to the same guy that had done my friends sleeves that was awesome to deal with and ive been happy

haha, all my friends have work done, but there always from different people every frikin time.

got a cpl places to go chat to this week anywho. cheers for the help to guys. worse comes to worse il get simon (bro) to take an hour off study n whip something up

i'd do it but im absolutely flat out doing the same for customers at work lol.

why dont you approach your artist and see if they will have a crack at it? most tattooists appreciate being able to do up their own design.

i'd do it but im absolutely flat out doing the same for customers at work lol.

why dont you approach your artist and see if they will have a crack at it? most tattooists appreciate being able to do up their own design.

yeah, im heading down to a couple places friday night to chat to some artists.. one of thems done a killer job on my bros sleeve, and shes happy to help me out if she can make the time to... so heres hoping i have something sorted. and if it goes well onto my sleeve finnallyyyyyy!

thats pretty f**king spot on.

i cna prob take that in somewhere and get them to add my extra bits... so ill suss that saturday. cheers mikey!

and karbonyte, thats pretty close to.. ill be able to mix n match some bits

cheers guys. ill chuck up a pic when its done haha

ill PM you my bank details.........

tatto.JPG

good effort biggy.

for those that care got a sitting on friday if i can get down to the mount. so fingers crossed i can get this done as well as my other one haha

Lmfao biggie, that just cracked me up!

Im abit late, but ill submit one anyways :lol:

I had some cool designs for myself, same idea, except without the writing.

IMG_0857.JPG

There it is, i had a angel/demon idea, kinda stuffed it up when i went full blast on it.

If i had kept it simple it would have looked alright for eg.

The demon side, all bruised up, cut, torn, etc, and all clean shiny, no specs on the angel side.

Sign in to follow this