Sign in to follow this  
clar3

tyres and wheels shop to recommend

Hi everyone... anyone here got any recommendation on places that offer great wheels and deals for silvia skyline etc? recently bought an 4 studded s13 and looking for 17" wheels to suit my car... but not sure where is a good place to go to... tried looking for wheels online but its kinda hard to look for 4 studs... and anyone here knows where i can get wheels painted?... pls advice thanks...

Do you want to buy wheels? Check out tyre power, or you could paint yours yourself...

yeah... im actually lookin to buy wheels as well as tyres... KARBONPHYBER do u have pics of ur wheels that i can view?... would be good if there are...

drift teks,

allthough used to death and really common, still make a car look a hell of a lot better in the right sizes.

cheap tooo

sorry bro... im actually looking for something has got abit of dished look in it... with 4 studs... not sure those will look nice on my s13s though...

thanks karbon for the offer though... im not really sure if looks nice on my car though... might meet u up and have a look at it... my car is black in colour btw...

thanks datsun... will have a look at the webby and see wat they've got to offer!

deep dish and 4 stud are pretty hard to find... second hand from japan would be the best bet hit up streeter... white on black would look cool but its your opinion that matters.. tongue.gif