Sign in to follow this  
clar3

Does these rim measurement fit s13 with stock STRUTS?

I called option1garage today to order a new set of ZENKAIS for me s13... but they told me they ran out of offset +25... so what they have left is actually:

front 17x8 +15

rear 17x9 +15;+35

anyone knows if im on STOCK STRUTS... will +15 offset all round fit my car?... i intend to get the tyres stretched out as well... anyone driving s13 with stock struts on this setup before?... pls advice thanks guys!

I'm assuming they are a 4 stud rim?

With the lower offset you will actually get more clearance with the strut but the rims will stick out further, so you might need to roll your guards and get rid of your splash guards depending on how low your car is.

You should put a post in the wheel fitment section. http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75912&st=60&fcat=

rifleman: i tried rim tuck... but no one is using the offset that i mentioned... haha

DLOOK: so u r trying to say that it will not hit or scratch my STRUTS right... i dun mind it jutting out abit... my car is actually oni on stock struts so not very low... and if i decided to get my car lowered... i will probably flare my guards den... thanks thanks!

bro... for the front its 17x8 +15... thats y i cant find haha... the one u show me is 17x9+15

Get the 17x9 +15 all round then will look much better once you roll guards and since you intend to stretch tyres will be easier to get 215/45 or so on all four!

bro if you want stretch on a 17x8 you will need like a 195 tyre :lol:

17x9 +15 all round with a 215.45 all round

thanks bros here for the help... will be calling them on monday and see if they have 17x9 +15s for sale... gonna have it ordered it... THANKS@