Sign in to follow this  
S1LV3A

what have you dropped down the toilet

i was spying on my cat drinking out of the bowl, shouted and it got scared and fell in haha

HAHAHAHAHAH OMGGGGGGGGG BAAHHAHAHAHA. I blew my mates cat off the entertainment unit with a vuvuzela when it was sleeping, but it didn't end up in the toilet. It must have jumped another metre in the air then smashed itself on the floor.

i was spying on my cat drinking out of the bowl, shouted and it got scared and fell in haha

HAHAHAHAHAH OMGGGGGGGGG BAAHHAHAHAHA. I blew my mates cat off the entertainment unit with a vuvuzela when it was sleeping, but it didn't end up in the toilet. It must have jumped another metre in the air then smashed itself on the floor.

Lucky i didnt stop reading LOL

Hahahaha

I dropped a deoderant can down the toilet once it was in preparation for a night out, I was running late and was multi tasking.

Lucky i didnt stop reading LOL

bahahahahahaha yeah that could have been a disaster

was drunk, taking a piss and sunnies slipped and fell in. I reached in n grabbed them out. then flushed and washed my hands n shit.

then some chick I was with wanted to try them on, so gave them to her. about an hour later I told her what happened to them :lol:

was drunk, taking a piss and sunnies slipped and fell in. I reached in n grabbed them out. then flushed and washed my hands n shit.

then some chick I was with wanted to try them on, so gave them to her. about an hour later I told her what happened to them laugh.gif

Why would you take a piss with sunglasses on bahahahah

then some chick I was with wanted to try them on, so gave them to her. about an hour later I told her what happened to them :lol:

LOL!! What was her reaction??

then some chick I was with wanted to try them on, so gave them to her. about an hour later I told her what happened to them laugh.gif

Why would you take a piss with sunglasses on bahahahah

lmao I was drunk! and I dont think I was wearing them. they were on my head I think, or maybe slung over the collar of my shirt. f**k knows

and the bitch skitzed it :lol: she threw them at me and was like WTF THATS DISGUSTING etc etc, then she just cracked up laughing. and took them back :P

No shit

where do you drop your shits then?

No shit

i usually go in my neighbour back yard, dug a hole there... its nice, all the peace and serenity, not to mention i save on the water bill

:lol:

i shat in my front yard once, got home from school, house was locked, no one home, no key, busting for a bog. smashed one out in the garden, blamed it on the dog.

fkyeh.jpg

I don't have facebook nor do I waste time at work,

I'm a get in, Get out kinda man.

Sif, these are my steps to "GETTING PAYED TO TAKE A SHIT"

1. stand in cubicle

2. Ensure toilet is flush/no one has pissed on the seat

3. sit down with pants still on to warm the seat to perfect temp, normally about a minute or two

4. remove pants and continue with business

5. whip out the phone and tell all your friends how awesome it feel to give birth

6. Make sure to drag process 5 as loooooong as possible

7. Stand up.wipe ass. flush

8.???

9. Was hands and return to work like u did it as fast as possible

10. PROFIT>

hang the f**k on

you wipe your ass standing up? :lol:

I don't have facebook nor do I waste time at work,

I'm a get in, Get out kinda man.

Sif, these are my steps to "GETTING PAYED TO TAKE A SHIT"

1. stand in cubicle

2. Ensure toilet is flush/no one has pissed on the seat

3. sit down with pants still on to warm the seat to perfect temp, normally about a minute or two

4. remove pants and continue with business

5. whip out the phone and tell all your friends how awesome it feel to give birth

6. Make sure to drag process 5 as loooooong as possible

7. Stand up.wipe ass. flush

8.???

9. Was hands and return to work like u did it as fast as possible

10. PROFIT>

How does standing up before wiping ur ass work? LOL

Doesn't it make it more messy and difficult? :S

b1CMy.jpg

damn, beaten to it.

i wipe while sitting down doing the ol' reach from behind

why the f**k? is ur shit that runny that it's gonna slide off ur cheeks and go all over the floor if u stand up?

why the f**k? is ur shit that runny that it's gonna slide off ur cheeks and go all over the floor if u stand up?

no haha, ive always sat to shit

i know which one id prefer to do while drunk :lol:

Only way u can do it while sitting is if you reach from the front.

I almost dropped my iPod

My dads mate was a cop, he was playing with his revolver on the toilet while on duty and dropped it in the can..

He said that was in 'shit' from that day on, damn dad jokes.. :rolleyes:

if you stand up and have a bit of shit there it would get jammed between your arse cheeks...?

laugh.gif do you stand on the toilet seat or something?

had my yo-yo go down the toilet on an airplane

i was like 7 or something, just got my new fireball yo-yo, 5 hours into a 12 hour flight to the states.... couldn't f**king take it i need to use my new yo-yo.

went to the bathroom, let it rip and it went straight down the little trap door hole thing.

i don't remember how i got it out, but i know that i did because i still have it :)

Agreeeed, stand up pull ass cheeks apart wipe,

Not

Rocket science.

No shit

I don't I just keep it all inside then about once a month I use it to launch in to space

Agreeeed, stand up pull ass cheeks apart wipe,

Not

Rocket science.

or you could stay sitting and lean foward a bit or something and not have to pull your cheeks apart.

thats not rocket science. laugh.gif we need a poll.

FYI, I just tried wiping my ass sitting down, u guys are retarded

laugh.gif

if you reached from the front then your an idiot as you do not wipe toward your balls. Thats a fact.

Yeah I know that, anyone who wipes spine to balls is a mind bogggler