Sign in to follow this  
DeluxeJZS

Opinions on Protein shakes

Yeah lol, people say hey let's take the whey casein and sugar apart from milk...

Then people buy whey casein and add sugar. Ahh ok?

f**k all the bullshit about which protein is best and f**k the off-the-shelf mass gainers, they're a rip off. Just buy one that's cheap in bulk and use that with lots of whole foods or buy your won dextrose if you want to make mass gainer shakes.

I see they have Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey in 4.5kg bags for $154.95. I can vouch for the chocolate tasting great. Or there's 5kg tubs of Perfect Protein Powder by Aussie Bodies, I've never tried this but for $139.95 that's a great deal.

Or better yet google "bulk protein powders" and buy a flavourless whey powder online, you can get it for as low as $20/kg sometimes.

In short, don't buy mass gainers and don't over think your protein choices. :whack:

Edited by El Freako

But isn't it true there are some powders that are useful for weight loss and some for weight gain? i.e. some high in carbs and sugar and some low?

this is stupid, adding weight isnt going to come down to what protein you use. Honestly at the end of the day its going to make fu$k all difference in comparison with your complete diet.

A typical protein shake with milk will be about 260 calories - out of a daily required intake of most likely at least 2600 calories its only 10%. If you want to add weight get your diet right, stop relying on protein shakes because its not going to get you anywhere.

I use Max's super whey, wpi/wpc blend, 4kg tub for $125 which is fair good. Tastes good as well which is a bonus.

Or better yet google "bulk protein powders" and buy a flavourless whey powder online, you can get it for as low as $20/kg sometimes.

I par

Alot of the bulk proteins you can get from the internet (e.g bulk nutrients) content is pretty good, low sugar content. Tastes much better then a lot of others i have tried.

Used as a supplement though not in place of a good diet

Alot of the bulk proteins you can get from the internet (e.g bulk nutrients) content is pretty good, low sugar content. Tastes much better then a lot of others i have tried.

Used as a supplement though not in place of a good diet

Bulk protein.. No additives etc.

myopure dot com dot au

protein direct

professional whey.. is my favorite site.. i mix up my own BCAA's with glutamine, and creatine, carnatine.. dextrose, isolate..

the best

p.s replace shakes for chicken breasts ull go further bro..