Sign in to follow this  
ae864age

Round 4 chat

So who is entering, who has last minute crap to do etc.

I cant wait, my cars ready for action, I hope it lasts longer than a few runs this time ph34r.gif

yep can't wait, just gotta get tyres next week and i'm set!

gunna be a fairly big one with quite a few in the running for top spot

i was gunna enter but someone rang and asked me to be flaggie? so i'll do that instead :)

im entering, just got to adj hand brake, get my tires. should be epic to see who gets top spot going to be a good day

I wont be able to enter as I am flying out to japan at 4 :hypo:

but can help out with flagging if you guys need a hand until lunch?

I pulled the front wheels off the S14 and discovered 2 cracks and a big dent on the inside of one of the rims. All makes sense now. The tyres don't have a flat spot, the wheel does!

Weatherhead said it's already been fixed too many times haha.

So have to get fuel, remove rear wheels and fit new tyres for front, fit tyres to the D1R's for the rear and it'll be sweet.

I think Dad is making the extensions for Lloyd's ITB trumpets now. I think they've got the engine sitting in the car and needs bolting in and plugging in. It's got 7M-GTE injectors so should have plenty of fuel supply. Once the trumpets are done, they need to get a scoop made then will be right to tune, run in, tune some more then go.

its probably been said before but the bloke up the north west (Andy Moris) thats the old company name i think is a gun at fixing rims that no one elce wants to touch.

its probably been said before but the bloke up the north west (Andy Moris) thats the old company name i think is a gun at fixing rims that no one elce wants to touch.

Yes very good work and cheap for what it is, ill be taking some longchamps over there next week for a tidy up

hell yeah. I might have to send it up with one of u blokes after round 4.

hell yeah. I might have to send it up with one of u blokes after round 4.

Can do that no probs mate

got bored the other day so I got out the grinder, should get twice the airflow nowthumbsup.gif

SDC12803.jpg

may be at this driving will just see what happens during the week, good luck to you all if im not there

Been busy with the cable ties too ash by the looks of things

and its back together again aswell, mind you a couple of big straps of aluminium flat this time to hold it all together, LOL!!

i'll be there, prob wont do any good...but be out there having fun none the less :)

i'll be there, prob wont do any good...but be out there having fun none the less :)

same lol, im going all second hand cheap tyres again like prac day haha so much cheaper

soooo looks like im judging now...so will be in the tower accompanying brewer, gobby, ed and mozza...bribery being accepted...anything less than a pineapple wont be accepted...

soooo looks like im judging now...so will be in the tower accompanying brewer, gobby, ed and mozza...bribery being accepted...anything less than a pineapple wont be accepted...

To cheap, how's a man meant to make a living when you step in and undercut me like that?

Heres your entry list.

Andrew "HTS KING" Considine.

f**k YEAH.

she's all over

round 4 placings

1 Michael truscott

2.andrew considine

3.josh priseman

Driftkhana

1. Thorpy

2.martin croall

3.josh priseman

encouragement award

Thorpy

Rookie of the year

Steve Cornish

Overall 2010

1. Andrew considine

2.michael truscott

3.llyod smith

Congrats to Consi, awesome year mate with plenty of hurdles overcome.

"Rookie of the year

sorry forgotten name

black R32 lil jo's old car"

That would be Steve Cornish ;)

Lol rookie of the year was taylor forward fools!!! It certainly wasnt steves car lol

Well what a day :) was stoked with how the car went, setup very well now. Big thanks to everyone involved, and thanks to timmy, lloyd, priso and trusky for some insane battles some of the best ive had :thumbsup:

i had an ace day, i came into it not expecting to even be there so was stoked just to be driving, in the end i'd have to say one of my favourite drift days of the year. Thanks very much to aaron (owner of the sprinter) jake crawford for all his help, moz for all his support/help,also for being a legend off the track to have a beer with and most of all martin and alan as realy these blokes have been way way to good to me over the last few years, couldnt do it with out them. Cheers Justin as well for those tyres, i'll be in touch and ive got your rims here.

Kate, miffy, anita, mick mac, ben p, and all the rest involved in the series you guys are awesome, this year has ran so smooth and that doesnt happen with out people like you,

cant wait to see some footage or pics of mine and brendos battles, by far the best fun ive had

cheers josh