Sign in to follow this  
ae864age

Round 4 chat

awesome effort from all the drivers, my brother and myself did flag marshalling for the first half of the day and had a great time

looking forward to next year and helping out again

Consieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

wow, still cant take the smile off my face :woot:

fairy tale finnish to say the least!!

all in good fun tho, and thats all the year was to me, had a freaking ball, luv the sport and luv all you fella's in it!! so many awesome battles went down on saturday, such good proximity by everyone too, which is where its at :beer:

and yerp luved the run between priso and lips, hopefully asha has it on camera bout to go sift threw all the footage will be all up on facey!!

congrats Consie, you drove well all year mate and deserved the series win.

Also well done to trusky and llyod for 2nd and 3rd in the series.

I was lovin the car in the morning practice, it was going well till it started running leandry.gif , I think the fuel pump is the culprit, I have checked over heaps of stuff and thats about all thats left to suss out, anyway I should have it sorted for next yearconfused.gif .

Well what a day smile.gif was stoked with how the car went, setup very well now. Big thanks to everyone involved, and thanks to timmy, lloyd, priso and trusky for some insane battles some of the best ive had thumbsup.gif

your car for some reason is allways a stand out , it looks like the wind would blow it sideways .

the bits i got to see it was an awesome day , unfortuanately i couldn't find care for my kids so i didn't make it to flag for y'all (many apologies to the organisers , but it was out of my control unfortunately) , anyways , you'll be seeing me on the track for the whole 2011 in a ph34r.gif umm , track only drift car :)

congrats to everyone who got places, consi deserved the win...hts rep!!

i was driving shit on saturday, then driveshaft snapped...and well its a good thing actually, saved me some tyres & making myself look like an idiot :lol:

ohh & massive thnx to brodie who drove me to my place so i could get another drive shaft, top bloke...hope ur having fun in japan :P

and also a massive thnx to mozza for supporting me all year, best bloke around!!!

Well what a day smile.gif was stoked with how the car went, setup very well now. Big thanks to everyone involved, and thanks to timmy, lloyd, priso and trusky for some insane battles some of the best ive had thumbsup.gif

your car for some reason is allways a stand out , it looks like the wind would blow it sideways .

the bits i got to see it was an awesome day , unfortuanately i couldn't find care for my kids so i didn't make it to flag for y'all (many apologies to the organisers , but it was out of my control unfortunately) , anyways , you'll be seeing me on the track for the whole 2011 in a ph34r.gif umm , track only drift car :)

Haha yeah i have been a cheapskate with tyres lately, was running second hand shit and it was skatey in 4th gear so much fun lol

If it wasn't for consi, HTS could be renamed team cheapskate! Second hand tyres are so much more fun, you dont feel bad for just chalking away cash . . .